Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 21.03.2016 (a bit late :P )

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Boursk

Re: Changelog 21.03.2016 (a bit late :P )

Post#11 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Haha, was wondering when HPC and BFP would have their punt zones fixed - Great job C-:
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:59 am

Booooo, the SQ helmet is not unique...there are a bunch of other T3 quest helms just like it.

/sadgitface

Thanks again for the update though!! :)
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Lindisfarne

Post#13 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:37 am

When completing the PQ's are the chests supposed to appear so you can get your bags? or is it supposed to come in the mail eventually?
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Stinkyweed

Post#14 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 am

Squignoggin of the Shining Guard is one. I have seen one other on a player, but did not write the name down.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Waaghaa

Post#15 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 am

Awesome, will try all Chaos PQ's.
Spoiler:

Lindisfarne

Post#16 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:03 am

A follow up to my last post. Me and a few people completed Bitterspring PQ once or twice, and we also completed Village Vermin, but on both PQ's no chest dropped (we found where the chest spawns for Village Vermin, but it never appeared after we finished and clicking it did nothing. u could see the shiny things and hover over it.) We were hoping that maybe it would come in the mail after 24 hours, but still haven't gotten anything.
free typi

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#17 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Lindisfarne wrote:A follow up to my last post. Me and a few people completed Bitterspring PQ once or twice, and we also completed Village Vermin, but on both PQ's no chest dropped (we found where the chest spawns for Village Vermin, but it never appeared after we finished and clicking it did nothing. u could see the shiny things and hover over it.) We were hoping that maybe it would come in the mail after 24 hours, but still haven't gotten anything.
It's a bit disingenuous. "Working" in this case only means that the stages properly advance. If a chest does not appear, it likely means that there is no loot associated with the loot bags awarded by that PQ. It could also mean that the chest coordinates are bad, or some other things.

th3gatekeeper

Post#18 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Foxbeep wrote:Thanks for all the hard work as usual guys so glad to see this kind of progress from a team of volunteers and fans!
Just want to echo this in support. You guys far exceed my expectations from a volunteer team, so much so, that I often forget that fact and expect the level of service I would get from a full time paid team.

Kudos to you guys and the EXCELLENT work put out by the team here on WAR. The community thanks you!
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Ads
Lindisfarne

Post#19 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
Lindisfarne wrote:A follow up to my last post. Me and a few people completed Bitterspring PQ once or twice, and we also completed Village Vermin, but on both PQ's no chest dropped (we found where the chest spawns for Village Vermin, but it never appeared after we finished and clicking it did nothing. u could see the shiny things and hover over it.) We were hoping that maybe it would come in the mail after 24 hours, but still haven't gotten anything.
It's a bit disingenuous. "Working" in this case only means that the stages properly advance. If a chest does not appear, it likely means that there is no loot associated with the loot bags awarded by that PQ. It could also mean that the chest coordinates are bad, or some other things.
I gotcha, thanks for the reply! Keep up the good work :)
free typi

drmordread
Suspended

Post#20 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:44 pm

As always, my eternal thanks! You guys simply amaze me!
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)