New faction ratio detail

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TenTonHammer

Re: New faction ratio detail

Post#11 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi, im on firefox here, 1 can only see the T1 bar, all other 3 ratio bars are covered by the stay connected box

Ads
DaScoub

Post#12 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:42 pm

CTRL+F5 please

Buttbeard

Post#13 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:22 pm

How reliable are thos statistics?

I have seen them show that there has been over 50% order in all tiers. so order outnumber destro in all 4 tiers but an total it has still said 50% order and 50% destro

I know players is Sc's are not in any tier so they don't count. but i find it unlikley that there will be much more destro in Sc's than order. enough to make such a big difference on the statistics.

is there any other place you can be that does not count as a tier?
My house is so much bigger than your house that your house does not even fit into my bathroom

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#14 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Buttbeard wrote:How reliable are thos statistics?

I have seen them show that there has been over 50% order in all tiers. so order outnumber destro in all 4 tiers but an total it has still said 50% order and 50% destro

I know players is Sc's are not in any tier so they don't count. but i find it unlikley that there will be much more destro in Sc's than order. enough to make such a big difference on the statistics.

Altdorf and the Inevitable City both currently count as Tier 4, which will also throw off the statistics. For now, switching them to "Tier 0" causes them to not load properly.

Buttbeard

Post#15 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Genisaurus wrote:

Altdorf and the Inevitable City both currently count as Tier 4, which will also throw off the statistics. For now, switching them to "Tier 0" causes them to not load properly.
that i figured. That will make any low levels that are in those cites to be shown to be in tier 4.

what i was woundering was how it comes that it can show that there are more of for an example order in all tiers. while it over all show its 50% order and 50% destruction?

I mean if it is more than 50% order on ALL 4 tiers. How can it then be over all 50% of each?
My house is so much bigger than your house that your house does not even fit into my bathroom

DaScoub

Post#16 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Buttbeard wrote:
Genisaurus wrote:

that i figured. That will make any low levels that are in those cites to be shown to be in tier 4.

what i was woundering was how it comes that it can show that there are more of for an example order in all tiers. while it over all show its 50% order and 50% destruction?

I mean if it is more than 50% order on ALL 4 tiers. How can it then be over all 50% of each?
=>
DaScoub wrote:Hi,
We've been working on th homepage/who's online/armory faction ratio detail.

Before, you had only an overall faction ratio, including all tiers.

Now, you have a detail per tier.

For your information, some players are not considered in tier (when in battlegrounds for example). That's why you'll probably have difference between total (last graph) and adding each tier count.

Have fun,
AND WAAAAGHHHH !!!!!