Recent Topics

Ads

Announcement for the community about log in issues

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Re: Announcement for the community about log in issues

Post#21 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:40 pm

It's got nothing to do with that. The issue is related to some code I was trying to collate packet buffers rather than having a Send call for each individually. Must have screwed up somewhere, as some people could log in and play fine whereas others were unable to.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#22 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Good to know ;p

SlyphCo

Post#23 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:40 pm

I don't know if you guys fixed the issue yet, but I am still unable to login on my character, I tried the /stuck thing but nothing happened and I have to close the game to try again. I have yet to successfully login to the game, so is there any other suggestions that might help or should I just wait. Again I don't know if you guys have even fixed the problem yet. Thanks

Demonthyr

Post#24 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Working perfectly now, thanks, have a good evening.
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

catholicism198

Post#25 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Is this still happening to people? Every time I log on I get booted after instantly or after a few seconds and then can't connect again for a while.....

nvm- server is just unstable right now.

frankystein65

Post#26 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 am

I have not been able to log in since the server came back. I have deleted old versions of the game and re downloaded new versions of the game and client. I have changed my PW and still get an error telling me that access to my account for the game is denied. :/

Elven
Former Staff

Post#27 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Show the error you are getting. It would appear to me like the "unauthorised access to war.exe" error.

Please confirm.

neutrino

Post#28 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 pm

I figured out my error. I believe it has to do with being a guild leader. The very rare time I was able to login I switched my toon from being guild leader to an alt toon. Now I can login the first attempt every time. The alt assign also now does not seem to have any login issues. What has started to happen that may or may not be related is that our guild page is no longer displaying the full roster all the time. We cannot see who's in game or even part of the guild. The page only shows your toon. Anyway my login issue appear to be solved.

Neutrino
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
frankystein65

Post#29 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:12 am

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\FrankyStein\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

this is what I'm getting

Elven
Former Staff

Post#30 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:31 am

Wrong forum to post in. Post all technical issues on the tech support forum; client troubleshooting topic here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1165