Recent Topics

Ads

Announcement for the community about log in issues

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elven
Former Staff

Post#1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:53 pm

I suspect that the reason many of you can't log in is because of an issue currently experiencing with the server, where players can't log in after a crash or disconnection.

I'm not sure why this is the case, but for now I advise waiting for a server restart if you can't log in.

I ask that bug reports about this issue are not created on the bugtracker. Also, do not create new topics about this.

We are aware, looking into and will update when more information comes to light.

Elven.

Ads
Darkmoon

Re: Announcement for the community about log in issues

Post#2 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:59 pm

This could have something to do with if you were queued for an SC when crashing after the update yesterday. My load screen bugged out a bit on another attempt to login and it flashed a SC stat board for a split second...

RyanMakara

Post#3 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Darkmoon wrote:This could have something to do with if you were queued for an SC when crashing after the update yesterday. My load screen bugged out a bit on another attempt to login and it flashed a SC stat board for a split second...
Did this for me as well, but I disconnected in the Inevitable City and ported to Norsca in an attempt to unstuck myself. SC scoreboard flashed for me as well despite not having played a Scenario today.

Dabbart

Post#4 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Had this issue yesterday after crashing in an SC. Logged into another char, logged out, then was able to get back onto the character in issue. Note, x2 /stuck didn't work, but I only tried to login to the affected char twice before Avadore gave me the tip.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Demonthyr

Post#5 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Not working for me, same problem.
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

Nycta

Post#6 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Had this issue, kept crashing even after double /stuck while loading Norsca. Did /stuck repeatedly and after a few attempts I managed to log in.
Yipikaye - "It doesn't taste like chicken!.."
Play - "Winds of Insanity trololol, omnomnom!"
Nycta - "Not again!.."
Jumaru - "Tenderness beats harshness!"
Oblivion - *Beckons..*

KnockedDown N :x :D bz

Coffeemakes

Post#7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Help..Stuck In ThunderMountain!! Yes, I understand there are some login issues as of late, but thought
I would post this if it can assist the dev's, and see if others are trapped here as well.

I logged off in ThunderMountain yesterday evening. So when I logon with Coffeemakes in ThunderMountain
the "Loading ThunderMountain" map will load, but it will either freeze or kick me back to the
desktop. Other characters login and log off fine. Hope it can assist the dev's in pin pointing problem.
The Coffee is horrible here, but I will wait patiently, keeping my Magus fingers crossed. :lol:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Darkmoon

Post#8 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Same here. Could be a guildleader Problem. ;)

Dresden
Banned

Post#10 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Glorian wrote:Same here. Could be a guildleader Problem. ;)
Bloody hope not.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q