Recent Topics

Ads

DEV DIARY (not really a). September 2016.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: DEV DIARY (not really a). September 2016.

Post#71 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 am

nadrian3k wrote:I just found out about the return of WAR today completely by accident, googling info about this game out of nostalgia. I honestly almost shed a tear when i found about this project. In my opinion this game is the biggest untapped potential in the gaming industry in years. The fact that it was lead to death by completely dumb decisions still mindblows me today.

Thank you for offering me the chance to experience this unique mmo again :)

PS. Don't you guys "legally" owe the game thing? Shouldn't u have access to some of the "Rosatta code" from the company that gave u the game?

Big thanks for the whole team and hope u don't quit as easily on this game as the parent company did.
Its a private server, we dont have any code or any expressed ok to do anything that we do.

Ads
Luth

Post#72 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:56 am

nadrian3k wrote: PS. Don't you guys "legally" owe the game thing? Shouldn't u have access to some of the "Rosatta code" from the company that gave u the game?
The server was coded/rebuilt from scratch; this should answer your questions: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=16391

nadrian3k

Post#73 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:08 pm

God damn, i don't even want to imagine how hard that should have been. GG.

Sali

Post#74 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 pm

:)

banned85

Post#75 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 pm

two weeks ago i was asking here how to download this game and now i have two characteres on 31 lvl and im addicted to RoR - THANKYOU guys for all of Your job and im waiting for the land of the dead (i love tomb kings stuff!), You dont even now how i support You.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#76 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:32 pm

thanks for the kind words but this topic is already old, locking :P