Recent Topics

Ads

DEV DIARY (not really a). September 2016.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ley
Former Staff

Re: DEV DIARY (not really a). September 2016.

Post#51 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Euan wrote:
Ley wrote:@Euan, I deleted your comment. Getting tired of your constant disrespect. If you do not want to play, your decision, but keep the bile to yourself.
I thought it gave feedback giving the reason why I am not playing. Hardly "bile". Even though I'm not playing I can still give input in hopes things change and I can enjoy the game once again.
There're ways and ways on how one expresses that feedback. You've been with us for a while and should know it by now.
If the method you use to give us feedback is disrespectful and demanding, well... just think how you'd react to something like that.
Also, would help more if that feedback comes from real game play, not just forum reads.

Ads
Euan
Suspended

Post#52 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Ley wrote:
Euan wrote:
Ley wrote:@Euan, I deleted your comment. Getting tired of your constant disrespect. If you do not want to play, your decision, but keep the bile to yourself.
I thought it gave feedback giving the reason why I am not playing. Hardly "bile". Even though I'm not playing I can still give input in hopes things change and I can enjoy the game once again.
There're ways and ways on how one expresses that feedback. You've been with us for a while and should know it by now.
If the method you use to give us feedback is disrespectful and demanding, well... just think how you'd react to something like that.
Also, would help more if that feedback comes from real game play, not just forum reads.

I didn't see my post as disrespectful nor demanding. What demands could I even make? I'm not really playing though I log in sometimes and mess around. You guys clearly don't miss me. The feedback is from gameplay, mainly with progression.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Dabbart

Post#53 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:17 pm

I miss Euan! Proper oldschool trolling is hard to come by these days.

We haven't had a really good flame war in awhile...

On topic: Thanks for the Diary. Nothing really new, but it's really good to have a collection of the various information pieces out there. It can be hard to keep truly up to date when so many threads derail and you end up getting info on some random piece of information.

Thanks for the work/time/effort/pieces of soul.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#54 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:16 am

Euan, we are all fools in our own way but we don't all stay that way perpetually.

I have to constantly remember what politeness and diplomacy are good for despite my extreme personal distaste for both of those things...
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

charlysixb

Post#55 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 pm

7 things negative people will do to you. They will...
1. Demean your value;
2. Destroy your image
3. Drive you crazily!
4. Dispose your dreams!
5. Discredit your imagination!
6. Deframe your abilities and
7. Disbelieve your opinions!

Stay away from negative people!
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#56 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:15 am

Yaliskah wrote: Now if some of you have questions, I'll try my best to answer (it may take some time got a life IRL).

Yali for the RoR Team.
Will the new Client have diferrent design/look?
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Martok

Post#57 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 am

Thanks for all the work you guys do, I really appreciate it. On a side note, if the Altdorf Sewer instances do at some point come back on line, can you guys clean them first?

Heh...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Aven

Post#58 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:22 am

Come on man, they already dusted LOTD, give them a break!
Avenflar, Zealot, Athel Loren, RR Icompletelyforgotbynow

Ads
Vrierst

Post#59 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks for your comments and keep on working. The rewards will arrive!
“Vrierst Wilderin, Isha's Champion, who runs on the wind, who shines through the fog, who hides behind the flame, who pierces the evil hearts. High Elf, Shadow Warrior, the Sorrow Holder, Empire Hero, Kingdom Protector, Dwarves Friend,..."

saupreusse
Developer

Post#60 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:34 am

Yeah afaik the new Launcher will look different.