Recent Topics

Ads

Recent rollbacks

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: Recent rollbacks

Post#11 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:55 am

In regard to the OP. Ok, fine, good to know, thanks. I am just happy I get to play Warhammer.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
zak68

Post#12 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:08 am

has the rollback indistictly been applied to all players ?
i'm asking since in another thread i've read about a certain broadcast appearing as selection criteria.

Serbiansword

Post#13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:42 am

Jaycub wrote:
Dabbart wrote:Oh sweet, you're able to exclude XP gains from future rollbacks? Good idea...

Thanks Aza.

Any confirmation of this?
I've lost 2 or 3 RR lvls but kept my xp lvl, so yeah, I can confirm that I didn't loose any XP gain.

braendir

Post#14 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:14 am

ignore this message need talk to a gm

Tamarlan

Post#15 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:15 am

Thanks for the update. Good luck with bug hunting ...
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

perche

Post#16 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:25 am

i lost 2 epic weapons, the elf and empire one, 60 sc emblems, 1 lv of rr, gloves and legs of mercenary buyed in ah and 2 days of my weekend, pls stop of experimental patch,, people only want to play warhammer online and any change in the MetaCore should be consulted and vote in forum and not be a trial and error
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 am

removed 2 posts that was really inflammatory. Don't flame each other, this is your warning.

Luicetarro

Post#18 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:21 am

Natherul wrote:removed 2 posts that was really inflammatory. Don't flame each other, this is your warning.
It's fine. You were right to do so.

Still, I'll add this.

Ads
Noergl

Post#19 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 am

perche wrote:i lost 2 epic weapons, the elf and empire one, 60 sc emblems, 1 lv of rr, gloves and legs of mercenary buyed in ah and 2 days of my weekend, pls stop of experimental patch,, people only want to play warhammer online and any change in the MetaCore should be consulted and vote in forum and not be a trial and error
I dont get the point here. We´re testers on an alpha server, since when do you get a vote anywhere in this kind of development? We have no right whatsoever to demand such a way of action. We as players (again: as testers) dont own anything, this isnt a holding company. I really dont understand the way some people are thinking!

And furthermore, the idea of patches is mainly to enhance the game and to delete errors - and in alpha to see what works and what doesn`t. How do you think any developer in a game can change anything without having actual testers to see the impact of changes?

And to quote a dev statement from some weeks ago: This is not a democracy! And he was totally right!
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Jaycub

Post#20 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:55 am

Will there be new server states/saves whatever you call them? Or will rollbacks be going back to where they have been?
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>