Community Managers

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Penril

Re: Community Managers

Post#21 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 pm

I will use Nerfedbuttons to moderate.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Euan wrote:You sound like a reasonable guy, Natherul. As a Community Manager, could you perhaps make a video or write up a newsletter monthly on what each person is working on? If that's not too much to ask. Thanks.
Perhaps, making no promises at all here but I'm not against the idea

Tesq

Post#23 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:17 pm

nice and godd luck

navis

Post#24 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Happy modding, gents.

Dresden
Banned

Post#25 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 pm

THANK. GOD.

The two nicest and most amenable staff on the forum!

This makes so much sense!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Paether

Post#26 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Amen to the game being up and running you boys/gals carry on the great work you doing - bugs every game has them be grateful for what you have or feed urself to a SNOTling

Waaghaa

Post#27 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:18 am

I find it remarkable and understand the frustration of the devs and staff in general, I mean these things, all here should know, its mentioned virtually everywhere here that this is Alpha, that devs and staff works w/o profit in their freetime, this has been a fact since the live servers closed down, I know that some of the devs has been on other Warhammer projects, prior this.

Still there are constant HFR (high functioning retards) that complain 24/7 that the game aint finished, that the changes are either order biased or destro, both here and ingame.

You guys / girls in the dev team have far more patience than me, thats for sure, hopefully these Community Manager changes, will mean that people on the project will stay, as constant complaints tends to have other effects aswell in the end.

The majority of us here are immensely grateful for the hard work you put down in order for us all to play this game, although perhaps we do not say it often enough, but we are.
Spoiler:

Dresden
Banned

Post#28 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:56 am

StormX2 wrote:Image
muhahahahahaha
What?! this guy? ;p
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#29 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:23 am

Dresden wrote:
StormX2 wrote:Image
muhahahahahaha
What?! this guy? ;p
Affirmative. Again, if any of the mods overstep their boundaries then contact me, but I have faith in the mods I have selected.

Twyxx

Post#30 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:18 pm

So these new moderators appointed by Nath are separate from the balance moderators right? Will there be a "role of forum moderators" post like that has been done previously, especially since the impression is that they will actually play an active role as compared to before?