Recent Topics

Ads

Community Managers

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Re: Community Managers

Post#31 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Twyxx wrote:So these new moderators appointed by Nath are separate from the balance moderators right? Will there be a "role of forum moderators" post like that has been done previously, especially since the impression is that they will actually play an active role as compared to before?
The two usergroups are separate. Those tasked with handling the balance forum also hold the Balance Forum Mod usergroup.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#32 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Dresden wrote:
StormX2 wrote:Image
muhahahahahaha
What?! this guy? ;p

:lol:

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#33 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say I love you all.

Thanks,
Github

End of transmission.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Penril

Post#34 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Twyxx wrote:So these new moderators appointed by Nath are separate from the balance moderators right? Will there be a "role of forum moderators" post like that has been done previously, especially since the impression is that they will actually play an active role as compared to before?
What I understood so far is that Balance Moderators will only moderate the Balance discussion threads, while Moderators will moderate everything else. Of course, both can still post anywhere like they always had (as long as they don't break any rules). Noise for example likes to post with white letters when giving his opinion as a player, and blue letters when moderating.

The role of the Moderators is to enforce the forum rules, just like the role of the Balance Moderators is to enforce the Balance discussion rules.

In my case, I am both a Balance Moderator and a Moderator.

Twyxx

Post#35 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Ok, but I don't think it was listed here the extent of authority that the forum moderators will have. Will they be able to edit/delete? Ban people from posting in a certain thread? What? That remains unclear and it probably should be laid out in this thread or another one for the sake of clarity.

Penril

Post#36 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:06 pm

As a Balance mod, I am able to edit/delete posts. Not ban though, but I can send a warning to the poster. I assume Moderators can do all those things as well.

Twyxx

Post#37 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:21 pm

That should be listed at the top of this thread, have a separate post, or be in the signatures of the moderators for easy access. Shouldn't have to dig just to reference extent of authority :<

StormX2
Game Master

Post#38 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Authoritah

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#39 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Edited OP with added information about the new forum moderators. :P

Dresden
Banned

Post#40 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 am

StormX2 wrote:Authoritah
I wuv you. :lol:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q