Recent Topics

Ads

New Website

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: New Website

Post#61 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Akalukz wrote:I have noticed that when a topic is being replied to, it doesn't always show up in the recent topic list. Is there some criteria for this?
Would like to hear about that too.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Akalukz

Post#62 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:59 pm

DaScoub wrote:
Don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong somewhere, i'll kick your ass solve the problem with pleasure.
DaScoub,

Any idea on why current posts isn't updated on the forum index when a reply is made to a post. Only happens occasionally.
-= Agony =-

DaScoub

Post#63 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:54 pm

I really don't know. This section is an additional plugin to the forum.
I didn't developped it, and afaik, it should sort topics according to the last post.

Could you try to find a link between topics not being updated (section in forum, original poster, last poster...) ?

Akalukz

Post#64 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:53 am

sure i will keep a watch :)
-= Agony =-

YUKO

Post#65 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:24 am

Wow! It's very different and more flashy. It's as if we've entered the classic flash-era again. :o

- Are there any plans of making the "Quick Reply" box down the thread after the same visual graphics- or do you intend to keep it bit anarchist and mainstream-breaking?

- Are there any plans of making more space between each category below the "Forums"? Because some of the categories have very small description of a row and others have several rows making the button seem larger. I find it little slow that I have to press on the title of each category and not the category box to enter.

- Does this new layout mean that the forum signatures are now expanded in width from 680x180 to 800x180px?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#66 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:54 pm

YUKO wrote: - Does this new layout mean that the forum signatures are now expanded in width from 680x180 to 800x180px?
Sure. The only limit we required previously was height.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

DaScoub

Post#67 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:37 pm

YUKO wrote:Wow! It's very different and more flashy. It's as if we've entered the classic flash-era again. :o

- Are there any plans of making the "Quick Reply" box down the thread after the same visual graphics- or do you intend to keep it bit anarchist and mainstream-breaking?

- Are there any plans of making more space between each category below the "Forums"? Because some of the categories have very small description of a row and others have several rows making the button seem larger. I find it little slow that I have to press on the title of each category and not the category box to enter.

- Does this new layout mean that the forum signatures are now expanded in width from 680x180 to 800x180px?
- Yes, if Yaliskah have some time to check that.
- No more changes planned for now
- Yes

YUKO

Post#68 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 am

Great! Thanks! :)

Ads