Recent Topics

Ads

[FIXED] Login Issues

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gettnbusy

Re: [FIXED] Login Issues

Post#11 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:22 pm

any chance the server was rebooted at all recently for the login problem? i lost all my quests after a crash and trying to figure out if a reboot fixed it or not.

Ads
stanger412

Post#12 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Ok finally found the most recent post. So the fix does not work. It worked for me last night. I reset it to tuesday. But today when i got home, changing it does not work. i've tried it for monday tuesday and wednesday. Nothing works. Wont let some of us in game still

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#13 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:29 pm

stanger412 wrote:Ok finally found the most recent post. So the fix does not work. It worked for me last night. I reset it to tuesday. But today when i got home, changing it does not work. i've tried it for monday tuesday and wednesday. Nothing works. Wont let some of us in game still
This post was SSH certificxat related. You don't have to change your date anymore.

If you still have connection issue now, i recommend you to take a look on this post :
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

Spacecraft

Post#14 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Had to change date to Friday in the future to make it work. I wish it was Friday all ready.

Antonis

Post#15 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:42 pm

i can't login ! haven't played since 2/11

WAR2014

Post#16 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:46 am

Antonis wrote:i can't login ! haven't played since 2/11
+1, none of remain account can work. the web server status is red, and login server is yellow. Connect was grey. Does change the date to 2/11 but nothing happen :?:

petete2765

Post#17 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:22 am

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo 'C:\Users\cristo68\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
Nombre de archivo: 'C:\Users\cristo68\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
en RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()
Hi, I did not log in and followed all the installation steps.
The client is ok 1.4.8 downloaded with torrent download totally clean and tested with everything that puts in the forum and does not work enters the game but it does not let me create do nothing at all

blaqwar

Post#18 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:27 am

Could not find file ... mythloginserviceconfig.xml :

Code: Select all

Data.myp:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhams\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\mythloginserviceconfig.xml'.
Try replacing your launcher with this unpacked copy
This is from this topic that would be good of you to read.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#19 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Locked as this topic was related to a specific issue. All launcher issues are to be posted in the launcher troubleshooting topic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1165