Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event - Return of Reckoning: Keg End 2016

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
RyanMakara

Re: Live Event - Return of Reckoning: Keg End 2016

Post#41 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Ezella wrote:
Klesko wrote:
Ezella wrote:
hm, i looked there again, on both sides of the gates but i couldnt find any giant around
Did you look up?
thanks! you're right, it is inside. didnt even know that it is accessible :o
Now it is ^^
Been planning to make the actual Gates accessible for some time now, with this Giant spawn I actually had a reason to.

Ads
Noergl

Post#42 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Dabbart wrote:
Loved the old school nature of "figure it out!". Quests were fun. And the writing was good. Not a large personal fan of heavy orcish text, but it was still good.

Thanks for all the work and effort!
:mrgreen: nice to hear. thx.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Odaop

Post#43 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:32 pm

The giants are always down.. Not so fun waiting :/

DokB

Post#44 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Not sure if it is just me, but the Keg Slayer title doesn’t seem to be working. You can unlock it just fine but I couldn’t equip it via the ToK.

Had lots of fun yesterday, especially contesting the Giants whenever Order tried to grab them.

Is there only one version of the BBB (20 toughness, +3 morale and 2% armor pen reduction)?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Miszczu5647

Post#45 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Today I was manage to kill one gigant. Three other trays was destroyed by order. I never saw them so well organized. They arrive exactly 1 min before respawn. And I saw a lot of famous toons like Lesti Zeromancer or Cubalibre.
Wonder why Order can't achieve this levels of organization in oRvR :D
Also I must say that today I had greatest fight in lakes for 3 months. In Praag we lost when numbers was 12v6 for order. No kitting no escaping. Just fight on gigant spot. For full 3 minutes. Thanks for all involved :)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#46 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:35 am

Miszczu5647 wrote:Today I was manage to kill one gigant. Three other trays was destroyed by order. I never saw them so well organized. They arrive exactly 1 min before respawn. And I saw a lot of famous toons like Lesti Zeromancer or Cubalibre.
Also I must say that today I had greatest fight in lakes for 3 months. In Praag we lost when numbers was 12v6 for order. No kitting no escaping. Just fight on gigant spot. For full 3 minutes. Thanks for all involved :)
Turns out that fighting on giant spots is better then fighting around keeps :lol: 8-)
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Glorian

Post#47 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:03 am

Miszczu5647 wrote:Today I was manage to kill one gigant. Three other trays was destroyed by order. I never saw them so well organized. They arrive exactly 1 min before respawn. And I saw a lot of famous toons like Lesti Zeromancer or Cubalibre.
Aye, I was also at a giant point in Eataine and greeted several people who come by but saw that we were in line and went away. All nice and friendly.

QUESTION: where do you get the Bank portal thingy? Is this the kill 450 destro questline?
Because I killed the 3 Giants and that questline is at an end.

nebelwerfer

Post#48 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:22 am

I farmed giants for 8 hours or so yestersay and still GOT no battlebrew backpack, GOT really frustrating for a while there But im gonna realt to Try again Today!!

Also yeah fighting for giants is really fun, rarely Get these fights in different settings!!

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#49 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:46 am

Backpacks are able to be transferred, so if you play multiple toons you can simply hunt down one drop and mail it to whichever toon you want to have it or ask if any of your friends might have two.

nebelwerfer

Post#50 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Backpacks are able to be transferred, so if you play multiple toons you can simply hunt down one drop and mail it to whichever toon you want to have it or ask if any of your friends might have two.
Thanks for the advice But i have no friends like that. Good to know IT will still be obtainable arter the event through tradimg though. Anyone know if the coins Are tradeable by Mail aswell?