Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for more Forum mods

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Looking for more Forum mods

Post#1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey all!

We currently need to expand the team and add more Forum and Balance mods (separate things).

If you are at all interested in any of these keep in mind that you will need to abide to what is stated in this topic

Also for balance mod you will need to be very intimate with the rules stated for that subforum (rules here and here)

I will also not even consider applications from people with less then 100 posts as I want to be able to see what kind of history you have.

IF you are interested and have read all the above then post an application at here

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Looking for more Forum mods

Post#2 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 pm

As you might have guessed the reason for this recruitment was something else as well, namely Penril is leaving the mod team due to lack of time.

This also means that until we either redo the balance system and/or find someone who can do as good a job as Penril did moderating that subforum proposals are locked and the discussions that are will run their course before getting the 2 weeks lock.

The balance will for now remain a totally internal process (we ofc still look at the forum but there will be no real discussion on the forum).

You may also have noted that I have stricken the parts of balance mod in the recruitment message and that is due to the locked state of the balance subforum, but if an exceptional individual comes forward that can ofc change.

Yours truly
Natherul
COmmunity Manager

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:04 pm

As some of you may have noticed the balance proposals subforum is once again open and we have some new colored names.

I welcome Cegee as a Forum moderator, Thayli and Gerv to Balance forum mod. As always if you have any issue with any of their doings on the forum PM me and Ill look into it.

Dabbart

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 pm

W00t! Congrats to the new Shiny Blues! Glad to have the Balancing forum open.

Gl to you guys/gals.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Just out of interest: is the balance team that Penril made still relevant or has it been made redundant for now?

Congratulations, guys :)

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Wish you the best good luck ! Welcome to the new blue names !
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer