Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary - February 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zanilos

Re: Dev Diary - February 2017

Post#51 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:38 pm

bloodi wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:Who said there is a complete set of gear in purple bags? Because there isnt.
Since it mentions "There will also be new jewelry/accesories" while mentioning gear and weapons, i can only assume there is armor, since well, there isnt anything besides armor/jewelry/weapons that may be gear.

And the point still stands, why you insist on locking gear behind extreme rng? What is the purpose of it? And dont tell me because it makes it hard to get because you can make it hard to get without it being obtainable only due to rng.
wargrimnir wrote:We do it for the salt. Specifically because it annoys you.
The fact that you keep me in your thoughts warms my heart sweetie.
Obviously so all the fighting happens only with zerging keeps like when Genesis was put in initially. durrrrrrrrr.

AoE changes reversed and all the emphasis on purple rng weapons at keep cowinkydink? I think not.

Ads
Teefz

Post#52 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:40 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Teefz wrote:Does the return of the old Renown Mastery mean that QE, CW & RD are going out of the game?

**** looks interesting! Thanks for the update
I don't think that's the intent, and with client control we would be able to shuffle around what shows up on the list. If anything they might be harder to get more than one renown ability at a time. Will know more about what's possible when we get closer.
Hope one of you delete the files associated with RD & CW - at least :D Thanks for the reply ;)

faiden

Post#53 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Bye bye Nerfedbuttons :(
faiden@Quakenet#martys_square
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRq_SAu ... tu.be&t=73
https://www.twitch.tv/faidentv
Patch Notes 7/1/17 wrote:- Bugman's Best now heals group members instead of all allies

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#54 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Zanilos wrote: Obviously so all the fighting happens only with zerging keeps like when Genesis was put in initially. durrrrrrrrr.

AoE changes reversed and all the emphasis on purple rng weapons at keep cowinkydink? I think not.
It was though. We were probably 80% finished when Az decided to revert the changes. Working in parallel can end up with interesting coincidences.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Miszczu5647

Post#55 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

So much new content WOW. Looking forward to test everything when it wilk show up.
RvR inside Boss Lair looks cool. End year event gave us great fight near the giants. If Boss Lair fights will be similar then we will have something epic. WAR everywhere (almost ;) ).

When roll back will happen the lowest rr someone could have is 43? Or I didn't understand something?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

catholicism198

Post#56 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

A Sorceress with a Tomb King ability? o.O?
Ozgrot please. Semi-spammable Fist of Gork without knockback ftw!

Toonman

Post#57 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Awesome stuff, I got a little moist in the crotch reading it all.

Dalgrimar

Post#58 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm

So can we expect conq and the new sc set to come before the patcher?
I read it will come "ASAP" but what does that mean.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#59 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:So much new content WOW. Looking forward to test everything when it wilk show up.
RvR inside Boss Lair looks cool. End year event gave us great fight near the giants. If Boss Lair fights will be similar then we will have something epic. WAR everywhere (almost ;) ).

When roll back will happen the lowest rr someone could have is 43? Or I didn't understand something?
Renown compression wouldn't affect anyone under RR43. Everyone above RR43 will be adjusted proportionally.

RR43 |---b-----------c------------------------------w-------------------------------r------------------------t--| RR80

RR43 |--b---c-----w------r-----t-|RR50

Again, this doesn't mean RR50 is the new cap, that's just the target range to start making adjustments. People will still be able to level up again, but there will be a different set of mastery benefits in place.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

SkyCake

Post#60 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Very exciting stuff! Hug for everyone, especially Torq's hat.