Recent Topics

Ads

Wiki available

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DaScoub

Wiki available

Post#1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 pm

As you might have seen, a new link in the header has appeared : Wiki.

Big thanks to Ceithin and Razielhell for the hard and good work they have done on it until now. They have been working for week to give a big amount of informations to all players (coming and old ones ;)).

We hope it'll help people to find in an easiest way the information they need. A new section on the forum have been opened so that everyone can tell us if some datas are wrong or missing on the actual pages, or if some new pages would be usefull.
Don't hesitate to post on the new section.

See you on the wiki !

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: Wiki available

Post#2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 pm

:D
Last edited by Dresden on Mon May 15, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#3 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Sweet!

Thanks to all involved! And to all the work that has/will be done accumulating all the info in easy to find/read sticky threads... Much Waaagh Kagaz. Much Waaagh.

It's almost like this is a proper game...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Dabbart wrote:Sweet!

Thanks to all involved! And to all the work that has/will be done accumulating all the info in easy to find/read sticky threads... Much Waaagh Kagaz. Much Waaagh.

It's almost like this is a proper game...
Yes, much Waaagh, very much so.
Last edited by Dresden on Mon May 15, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#5 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:37 pm

That was my point. I don't believe you did. They just put the info in an easier to see/find place. That wiki wont contain all the info your stickies do. There is actual discussion and **** there:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#6 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 pm

The RoR Wiki doesn't need my input.
Last edited by Dresden on Mon May 15, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Olszewski

Post#7 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:07 am

"Welcome to the wiki about Return of Reckoning that anyone can edit!"

Explain how to edit?

maroontom

Post#8 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:47 am

I know HammerWiki was a bit lacking in some areas, but surely it'd just be easier to edit it?

However I am sure this will still be a useful resource.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Ads
xanderous

Post#9 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 am

Thankas very much, i like the addon section, there are a lot of addons out there that useful that quite a few people don't know about, would be good to see this updated with more addon information.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

drmordread
Suspended

Post#10 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:56 am

I love how people are putting so much work into this project out of love. Wish I could do something useful as well..:) TY ALL
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)