Recent Topics

Ads

50th Dwarf Event

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xyeppp
Former Staff

50th Dwarf Event

Post#1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

For close to two years now, the Dwarfs of Ekrund have gathered weekly to do what they do best - slay orkz and drink their tasty Bugman's brew.
This Thursday will be their special, 50th anniversary, and they wish for you to join them in the fight!

Date/Place:
Altdorf Market place next to the Auction house at 8pm Altdorftime on THURSDAY the 6th of April.
If you want to know what Altdorftime is, open your browser and ask Google: “What time is it in Altdorf” Google will then give you a link so you can see what time it is compared to your own time. I advise this as there was the clock change last weekend in Europe.

Who can join:
It is open to every dwarf of every guild, every career and of every level. Though it is good if they are rank 30 or more do not instantly die in the T4 environment. The first part of this event will be a social gathering, so you can even bring your low level Dwarf and participate.

What to do there:
We usually gather at these Events, build a dwarven warband, train to fight in a Total War like Formation and then go into the active zone to do some proper RvR. The background is that you are part of a Bitterstone Combat Patrol.

Main Warband is on me, Lesti. When we need a second one, we open it on the Ironbreaker Gwelthaz.

There we then use some Roleplay Macros or sayings to tell our enemies who just destroyed them, or are about to meet them in combat. Telling nearby Elves to stay out of our shooting lines is mandatory. We want to prevent further accidents like that thing in Avelorn when these elgi scouts came jumping out of the bushes in front of us.

This Thursday though we will start it slow and gather in Altdorf and do some proper partying, drinking, marching and tavern crashing. After that we will from up and go into RvR to fight properly.

Roleplay? I don’t do roleplay!
These events are usually light roleplay events. Meaning you don’t have to describe every action or be completely in character. But it is assumed that you keep the /say Chat out of real world talk, lol talking or making fun out of other peoples. If roleplay is absolutely not your thing it is totally ok. Just stick around, get in the warband, follow the leader and fight destruction.

So join in lads!

“Dwarfs of Ekrund!”

Sidenote: We usually have at every event some lads who think they are totally funny with running around naked, doing the /special thing on me, trying to get the formation to follow him, or simply hog the audience. We have seen it all.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Bobbiom

Re: 50th Dwarf Event

Post#2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:26 pm

Alright, alright, alright.

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Kagaz will be in attendance at this anniversary event.

Kagaz will smash you and Kagaz will eat you.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Glorian

Post#4 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:38 am

Dresden wrote:....
Seems like this is Kagaz way of dealing with obstacles in his life.
So best not change it. :D

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:45 am

Glorian wrote:
Dresden wrote:....
Seems like this is Kagaz way of dealing with obstacles in his life.
So best not change it. :D
That is the toned-down edited version, you don't even wanna know what i originally wrote and then thought better of posting.

You are going down Dwarf, you are going down, when i arrive it's gonna be PUNT!!!!!!!!!! CITY!!!!!!!!!!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Glorian

Post#6 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:07 am

@Pubquiz:
We have gathered some puple Items that goes for 40 to 80 gold on the Auction House.
These will be the prizes to win in the pubquiz.

I will ask question every dwarf in the old world should know. First correct answer in /say chat will win it. So read your Tome of Knowledge at least once before Thursday. ;)

nebelwerfer

Post#7 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:15 am

it'll be a long wait to tomorrow!! Urk blood will flow!

DokB

Post#8 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:08 am

An event where we can stomp endless waves of stunties? Awesome :D
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Mcgotrek

Post#9 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:21 am

Kegs an' concussive mines galore! Watch out Falanx boyz! Doom is upon ye!
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Haojin

Post#10 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:41 am

:)
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn