Recent Topics

Ads

Medallion/Emblem Potion Wipe

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
pot

Re: Medallion/Emblem Potion Wipe

Post#11 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:23 am

damn dont even know u can mail those potons until now...... got like 5k emblems on seperate toons...........

Ads
no0kiee

Post#12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:52 am

I still don't get it, why ppl ruin the game we almost lost previously, abusing bugs instead of reporting?! Please don't do that, stop ruin our home!

Noiree

Post#13 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:10 am

Let me guess: the old shift- click bug reappeared?
(in T2 times, there was a bug when you shift clicked bought a stack of 20 potions, only one emblem was taken from your inventory)
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Telen
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:00 pm

One thing I know from all mmos is bad guilds ruin it. They do it again and again and never learn. Dont know which guilds this was but if youre in one and werent part of it. Id advise leaving them and starting a new one because you will get influenced maybe not to go straight in at cloning or farming but you will be drip by drip. Once you have a cliq of idiots embedded in a guild it just poisons them. Ive experienced it again and again.

mursie

Post#15 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Telen wrote:One thing I know from all mmos is bad guilds ruin it. They do it again and again and never learn. Dont know which guilds this was but if youre in one and werent part of it. Id advise leaving them and starting a new one because you will get influenced maybe not to go straight in at cloning or farming but you will be drip by drip. Once you have a cliq of idiots embedded in a guild it just poisons them. Ive experienced it again and again.
yeah - well said. Harumph Harumph!!

the gall of dupers and exploiters - the GALL i say! What say ye?

For Shame

Karl

Post#16 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Ding, ding, ding, shame, shame

dansari

Post#17 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Karl wrote:Ding, ding, ding, shame, shame
Dingalingaling
<Salt Factory>

anarchypark

Post#18 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm

During the previous patch, for a period of 12 hours or so,
such short period. so greedy
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Blasio

Post#19 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus.

Wam

Post#20 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

Well that was super bad timing for me... In the last 2 days or so I spent alot of my zealots soldier/officer medallions to give renown potions to my other 5 40's
I am a bit OCD so had full stacks of 20 x 2 on some of them and now they are all gone haha my luck is terrible

Atleast I know why they dissappeared now (will just need to grind annhilator on other 40's then buy their own officer potions now they are bound)

They was so cheap for any experienced ORVR character I don't know why people feel the need to dupe ... Some bad apples have to ruin it for the rest of us, im glad they got banned

2 stacks of 20 renown potions lasts along time in game... the fact people need to fill up their guild banks with so many... hundreds of renown potions for what? I just don't get it, its not like officer medallions are hard to come by.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]