Recent Topics

Ads

Renown Compression - Cancelled

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
HissiCNesS

Re: Renown Compression - Cancelled

Post#31 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 am

hacbjr wrote:
HissiCNesS wrote:
hacbjr wrote:
that would be nice :o
Minus rp gain after rr40?! What does that mean exactly?! Can someone clarify please?! I just hit rr41 and am looking forward to 43 to get my gear complete but this sounds like it would take forever?! Cheers guys!!
Back in the day they nerfed the amount of rp's that you get when you reach rr40 ( someone feel free to correct me) iirc you gain 75% of the renown after rr40
God damn it!! >.< xD thx a lot didn't know that... Should have kept playing my main to get to rr43 or higher on the event weekend!! Oh well... There might be another double xp/rp event soonish... ;D do u know where to get rp bonus potions?! Sorry for going ot right here wargri... :)
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Ads
Morrison74

Post#32 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 am

Tamarlan wrote:Does it also include the slower gain rate at rr40?
I'm interessed too... can we have an answer?

Druin
Former Staff

Post#33 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:20 am

Sounds like a terrible idea.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Foltestik

Post#34 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:29 pm

renown is going pretty was now, even with slower rr gain

dansari

Post#35 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Getting from 41 to 43 will not take you long, don't fret. Yes, there's a decrease in the amount of renown you get after you hit 40, but it's still pretty quick until high 40s, low 50s
<Salt Factory>

Tamarlan

Post#36 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:45 pm

dansari wrote:Getting from 41 to 43 will not take you long, don't fret. Yes, there's a decrease in the amount of renown you get after you hit 40, but it's still pretty quick until high 40s, low 50s
My question was not intented as complaint nor suggestion just for clarification.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

freshour
Banned

Post#37 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 pm

I know that the renown from 55 compared to the RR from someone who is high 30's/low 40's is about 2/5. It ended up being this 5x in a row so I'd say you can sorta scale that in your head to get an idea as far as progression goes.

dansari

Post#38 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Tamarlan wrote:
dansari wrote:Getting from 41 to 43 will not take you long, don't fret. Yes, there's a decrease in the amount of renown you get after you hit 40, but it's still pretty quick until high 40s, low 50s
My question was not intented as complaint nor suggestion just for clarification.
Oh no worries bud! I was mainly talking to Hissi
<Salt Factory>

Ads
wildboy789

Post#39 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Like, just give you free stuff? What a concept... hmm... yes....[/quote]

no, I was under the impression you were going to compress the renown lvls, as opposed to hard wiping them... you said "We will find other ways to gain insights into the systems when they are changed than forcing everyone who has rightfully earned their progress back down to ranks they have not seen in months"... my idea was to compress the lvl as you do temporarily to test the systems, then bring people back to what they already had, and maybe giving the lower lvls a % of that exp for playing... I was not suggesting anything be givin away for free, that would be crazy... u guys are doing great work, this is pretty much a dead topic to me, trust me when I bug the devs it will be for dungeons and higher renown gear sets ;) because I luv ya lol