Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1279

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#31 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 am

KikkL wrote:
Grunbag wrote:
Stickzy wrote:For how long will the pocket items be ingame once i recive them?
Til event end !
But the exotic trophies are something that will remain on our character, correct?
You can chose one exotic trophy with your ticket . The trophy will remain on your character , only pocket item stats will be remove after the event .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 357

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#32 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 am

What is the point of getting the pocket item, seriously why remove the stat?
Krantz Knight of the Blazing sun
Corvinus Chosen
Mormonty Ironbraker
Bashgutz Black Orc

User avatar
Dussussonoy
Posts: 1

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#33 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Moonrise Tower Crate is bugged, clicking it does not update the quest. Otherwise the rest of the crates seem to work.
I am also unable to interact with the Moonrise Tower crate. I abandoned the quest and tried again but still nothing, all other crates in the event questline have worked just fine. Should I keep trying or?

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2098

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#34 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:37 am

xanderous wrote:What is the point of getting the pocket item, seriously why remove the stat?
That additional appearance looks cool on your character?

Also, if you see no value in the above this event is probably not for you :).
Image

User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 357

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#35 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 am

Hargrim wrote:
xanderous wrote:What is the point of getting the pocket item, seriously why remove the stat?
That additional appearance looks cool on your character?

Also, if you see no value in the above this event is probably not for you :).
I wish i had known this yesterday.....
Krantz Knight of the Blazing sun
Corvinus Chosen
Mormonty Ironbraker
Bashgutz Black Orc

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1279

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#36 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 am

xanderous wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
xanderous wrote:What is the point of getting the pocket item, seriously why remove the stat?
That additional appearance looks cool on your character?

Also, if you see no value in the above this event is probably not for you :).
I wish i had known this yesterday.....
This is exactly like event item on live .

As we can't make event item yet , we use pocket item instead .
Last edited by Grunbag on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Gugly
Posts: 2

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#37 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 am

Dussussonoy wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:Moonrise Tower Crate is bugged, clicking it does not update the quest. Otherwise the rest of the crates seem to work.
I am also unable to interact with the Moonrise Tower crate. I abandoned the quest and tried again but still nothing, all other crates in the event questline have worked just fine. Should I keep trying or?
Same for me.

I did the Nemesis Crate > Adunei Crate. Then the quest markers all dissappeared apart from the Moonrise Crate one. The moonrise one was there but wouldn't update the quest. I went and found the Poisonblade crate afterwards and that worked fine.

User avatar
RyanMakara
Project Team
Posts: 1564

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#38 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:30 am

Gugly wrote:
Dussussonoy wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:Moonrise Tower Crate is bugged, clicking it does not update the quest. Otherwise the rest of the crates seem to work.
I am also unable to interact with the Moonrise Tower crate. I abandoned the quest and tried again but still nothing, all other crates in the event questline have worked just fine. Should I keep trying or?
Same for me.

I did the Nemesis Crate > Adunei Crate. Then the quest markers all dissappeared apart from the Moonrise Crate one. The moonrise one was there but wouldn't update the quest. I went and found the Poisonblade crate afterwards and that worked fine.
The objective for Moonrise Tower Crate was set to get item instead of use gameobject, hence why it doesn't work on live. As for quest markers, the logic behind those is very difficult to get right; I added them to indicate their vicinity but cannot help the sudden disappearance as its set objective is fulfilled.
Image

Ads
User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4102

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#39 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Image

KikkL
Banned
Posts: 263

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#40 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Wheres map piece?

Its over there in the bush,
on that ledge,
underneath the mountain in the tunnel behind the mountain you didnt know about.
:P :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Oculta and 5 guests