Recent Topics

Ads

Anniversary Event : Ghosts of the Past

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tenhi

Re: Anniversary Event : Ghosts of the Past

Post#51 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Does the 250 Kill Quest for Elfs work? Because it says to go to the Dwarf vs Greenskin zones. Kills in the Elf zones (at least in Eataine) dont seem to count.

Ads
madwasp

Post#52 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Thx for event features!
Last edited by madwasp on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#53 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:19 pm

madwasp wrote:so order pve event spots work properly and destro has at least 3 bugged one as reports say.
Where do bugs go?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

freshour
Banned

Post#54 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Loved the event, got the bat cloak which was what I've wanted. I was curious if for the next time the event comes around the DoK/BG one handed weapon could be looked at? I saw several other cool weapon skins but the DoK/BG one hander in particular looks like it was almost put in as a joke. No offense to whoever thought it was a cool looking appearance but compared to a few others... I really don't understand what they were going for.

I know I don't have to have it and I got a really cool cloak so I'm happy about that but there might be a few pretty bummed people who didn't ask ahead and chose it.

RyanMakara

Post#55 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Tenhi wrote:Does the 250 Kill Quest for Elfs work? Because it says to go to the Dwarf vs Greenskin zones. Kills in the Elf zones (at least in Eataine) dont seem to count.
Wrong description, Eataine was excluded. Should work with next hotfix.

Darosh
Banned

Post#56 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:31 pm

freshour wrote:Loved the event, got the bat cloak which was what I've wanted. I was curious if for the next time the event comes around the DoK/BG one handed weapon could be looked at? I saw several other cool weapon skins but the DoK/BG one hander in particular looks like it was almost put in as a joke. No offense to whoever thought it was a cool looking appearance but compared to a few others... I really don't understand what they were going for.

I know I don't have to have it and I got a really cool cloak so I'm happy about that but there might be a few pretty bummed people who didn't ask ahead and chose it.
People could invest a minute of their time and look at the forums for a preview of these skins...
Looking up the halloween thread for halloween-related event items re-enabled in an event that is meant to allow the collection of old event items might be sensible, no?

The RoR youtube account is a good first stop for everything preview/event related, and if it doesn't offer a matching video someone else on the forums will be able to help out, surely.

Abbd.:
TLDR: Teaching common sense shouldn't be a dev's task.

freshour
Banned

Post#57 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Darosh wrote:
freshour wrote:Loved the event, got the bat cloak which was what I've wanted. I was curious if for the next time the event comes around the DoK/BG one handed weapon could be looked at? I saw several other cool weapon skins but the DoK/BG one hander in particular looks like it was almost put in as a joke. No offense to whoever thought it was a cool looking appearance but compared to a few others... I really don't understand what they were going for.

People could invest a minute of their time and look at the forums for a preview of these skins...
Looking up the halloween thread for halloween-related event items re-enabled in an event that is meant to allow the collection of old event items might be sensible, no?

The RoR youtube account is a good first stop for everything preview/event related, and if it doesn't offer a matching video someone else on the forums will be able to help out, surely.

Abbd.:
TLDR: Teaching common sense shouldn't be a dev's task.
I think you'd be surprised how long it takes to find some stuff. Regardless of how often people use the forums (not many do despite it being in the rules) - I was mostly just asking why it looks the way it does. It didn't seem to make sense that some classes weapons clearly look amazing and the dark elf one hander looks as it does.

TLDR - the forums really aren't that easy to navigate/search.
TLDR - no one said they should have to teach common sense?
TLDR - most don't know this place has a youtube channel, I actually forgot since the last video of T4's release.
TLDR - said nothing about the old items - was really only talking about a very very mediocre one handed skin that didn't compare with some of the others.
TLDR - But no worries, like I said I got the cloak an it's amazing! Sounds sensible, no? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KikkL
Banned

Post#58 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:27 am

heres a link to some of capes,masks,weps viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17987

Ads
Kretschmer

Post#59 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Spirit coffin in Norsca is bugged since yesterday, blocking best, most climatic questline for destro - Chaos Moon Revisited.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#60 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Kretschmer wrote:Spirit coffin in Norsca is bugged since yesterday, blocking best, most climatic questline for destro - Chaos Moon Revisited.
Bugtracker.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog