Recent Topics

Ads

Anniversary Event : Ghosts of the Past

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luth

Re: Anniversary Event : Ghosts of the Past

Post#71 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:17 am

It's not closed.

Ads
Peppi1992

Post#72 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Oh jeah. Sorry.

Click that Coffin on the Top! There it works. :-)
Did right now.

Greetz Shiek
Sichlor, Rossana, Deaze, Deazib

Stiftung Warentest - Highskill

SquidSquirt

Post#73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm

How is Swamp Tree looking ATM?

Aurandilaz

Post#74 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Can someone explain why a rank 1 Order char with a mount can access every place required for the 3 event quests, yet for Destro you will have difficult time even as a rank 40 character going through Reikland tunnels with rank +38 or so mobs and BC cave full of rank +36 Skaven mobs?
I'm not saying grass is greener on the other side, but the grass is damn dangerous and lethal for one side for sure. :D

Darosh
Banned

Post#75 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:Can someone explain why a rank 1 Order char with a mount can access every place required for the 3 event quests, yet for Destro you will have difficult time even as a rank 40 character going through Reikland tunnels with rank +38 or so mobs and BC cave full of rank +36 Skaven mobs?
I'm not saying grass is greener on the other side, but the grass is damn dangerous and lethal for one side for sure. :D
Pugherding via systemic pressure.
:lol:

dansari

Post#76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Order bias, duh.

Also, you can't mount until rank 2. FLAWS IN YOUR LOGIC SIR
<Salt Factory>

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#77 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:57 pm

As Altdorf quests already restarted three times for a friend of mine. I wanted to know why, because I want to repeat myself too!

Darosh
Banned

Post#78 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Alfinnete wrote:As Altdorf quests already restarted three times for a friend of mine. I wanted to know why, because I want to repeat myself too!
As has been stated serveral times by now:
Either your friend is screwing with you or its a thing, in which case its a bug ~ the quests aren't meant to be repeatable.

If the latter is the case tell your friend to quit exploiting it. Also, where do bugs go? - Bugtracker.

Ads
Kordie

Post#79 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:21 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Can someone explain why a rank 1 Order char with a mount can access every place required for the 3 event quests, yet for Destro you will have difficult time even as a rank 40 character going through Reikland tunnels with rank +38 or so mobs and BC cave full of rank +36 Skaven mobs?
Having got the goggles for my order toons trying to get them for my mid level Destro looks impossible without groups. Also being NA means I'm probably going to have to try debolstering to T1 for the kill quests.

Krima

Post#80 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:50 am

"Remains of Nazdamaros - Reikland, Entrance: 63k/36k (Remains behind the portal)"

HOW ?? :(
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: