Recent Topics

Ads

Official RoR Discord

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
larsulu
Suspended
Posts: 444

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#111 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am

Joined 1 week ago , got kicked after few mins.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
xarax
Posts: 130

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#112 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 am

larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am
Joined 1 week ago , got kicked after few mins.
You have to verified, like mentioned:


- Your forum name is preferred, but not required. It just means you will have temporary access and need to click the link again to join if you're disconnected. If you want permanent access, Send a PM in Discord to any Gamemaster or Moderator (or most of the time people PM me directly, which is fine). We can check and get you in quickly if you use the template below.

Code: Select all

"Hi, my forum name is XXXX. Please add me to the Verified group."

- Once you're verified...
Message History becomes available for all channels
Twitch-Streams channel is available with a bot that tracks any RoR streams
BO RR80+
Dok RR82(retired) - BG RR79(retired) - Choppa RR70(retired)

and tooooo many alts

User avatar
larsulu
Suspended
Posts: 444

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#113 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:07 pm

xarax wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 am
larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am
Joined 1 week ago , got kicked after few mins.
You have to verified, like mentioned:


- Your forum name is preferred, but not required. It just means you will have temporary access and need to click the link again to join if you're disconnected. If you want permanent access, Send a PM in Discord to any Gamemaster or Moderator (or most of the time people PM me directly, which is fine). We can check and get you in quickly if you use the template below.

Code: Select all

"Hi, my forum name is XXXX. Please add me to the Verified group."

- Once you're verified...
Message History becomes available for all channels
Twitch-Streams channel is available with a bot that tracks any RoR streams
Cant pm any gm because the messages says “ you don’t share any discord with that person “
Gg Guys
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6086
Contact:

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#114 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm

larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:07 pm
xarax wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 am
larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am
Joined 1 week ago , got kicked after few mins.
You have to verified, like mentioned:


- Your forum name is preferred, but not required. It just means you will have temporary access and need to click the link again to join if you're disconnected. If you want permanent access, Send a PM in Discord to any Gamemaster or Moderator (or most of the time people PM me directly, which is fine). We can check and get you in quickly if you use the template below.

Code: Select all

"Hi, my forum name is XXXX. Please add me to the Verified group."

- Once you're verified...
Message History becomes available for all channels
Twitch-Streams channel is available with a bot that tracks any RoR streams
Cant pm any gm because the messages says “ you don’t share any discord with that person “
Gg Guys
Fortunately the other thousands of people managed to figure it out so I won't be all alone.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
larsulu
Suspended
Posts: 444

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#115 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm
larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:07 pm
xarax wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 am


You have to verified, like mentioned:

Cant pm any gm because the messages says “ you don’t share any discord with that person “
Gg Guys
Fortunately the other thousands of people managed to figure it out so I won't be all alone.
I tried pm you several times on discord.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6086
Contact:

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#116 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:33 pm

larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm
larsulu wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:07 pm


Cant pm any gm because the messages says “ you don’t share any discord with that person “
Gg Guys
Fortunately the other thousands of people managed to figure it out so I won't be all alone.
I tried pm you several times on discord.
It works exactly the same way for you as it does for everyone else. Or maybe it doesn't, and that's your problem. I don't control Discord, take it up with them maybe.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

bc86
Posts: 4

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#117 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:16 am

You will get that message if the gm is away. Try again when there is a green circle next to their name.

fazelanvari
Posts: 1

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#118 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:17 am

Yeah, looks like wargrimnir is set to DnD in Discord right now. I just tried the same thing, and that's the status.

Ads
User avatar
Sengirv
Posts: 30

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#119 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:31 pm

I can't send a messege to anyone beçause it says I have do be a member! Lol. If anyone can add me
"Hi, my forum name is Sengirv. Please add me to the Verified group."

ethirty
Posts: 1

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#120 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:11 pm

Thanks for managing this discord

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests