Dev Diary : August 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darosh

Re: Dev Diary : August 2017

Post#61 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Yaliskah wrote:If we could actually just do this, it would be already done since years :). We can't for obvious reasons ( free game, free acount for exemple). So we really need the patcher to work in this direction. But waiting this patcher, i think the futur roll loot system will be a step in the right direction to limit Xrealm :).

I am aware of this, I didn't mean to hassle you - it'd just been interesting to see an abstract or alike, featuring what you guys <could> imagine to potentially flesh out; e.g. whether you tend towards a lockout, or a workaround via ingame mechanic. The overhaul of the loot system will undoubtly change things for better, yes.

I am looking foward to the future development regardless, thank you very much for the effort - patience aswell :lol: - you folks pour into this project. <3
R.I.P. Lampy | date of birth unknown - ✝ 2/6/2017 | +∞ K/D
-
"Abbd." looks fancier than "Add." ~ habits.
-
Join me on the journey through the rabbit hole!

Acidic

Post#62 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Thanks for the update, looks like good things coming our way.

Caristanius139

Post#63 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

I think only thing all RoR Team is professional and nice! Do You working very good with passion and motivation! You are the Best! RoR's Team are the Best! :D

Gewehrschwanz

Post#64 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

No comments or suggestions...just thanks to all the devs for what you do and the info dump on what is in the works...thanks to you all

navis

Post#65 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
Excellent update, thank you .

Dresden

Post#66 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Expect an event in the next Weeks(NO ETA) for both sides with some search quests and Boss killings in the end.
I can only give you a hint about rewards and nothing else since i'm still working on it and don't want to spoil anything. Keep in mind that these are only thoughts and rewards may change until Event is ready.
Rewards :
(White Owl/RoR Aegis/28lvl talismans for Order/Event accessory awards)
(Unknown/RoR Aegis/28lvl talismans for Destruction/Event accessory awards)

Connected to [CONTEST] SUMMERTIME thingy?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. = Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! = . #FaithAndPatience #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden #Alpha @_Q

Malaika

Post#67 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 am

Thank you guys for all the work you do! It's much appreciated! :)

Return to “News”