Recent Topics

Ads

Something something...

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Something something...

Post#481 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 am

Action in RvR with People who have just left t1 and want get into good war RvR Action. That's absolutely great.

I can take out my lvl 21 Alts who I never had the energy to grind through an half empty t2/t3 and field them in off times through rvr. That alone is great.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#482 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 am

flannel4ek wrote:So you guys think that is normal that lvl 20 klauns kill lvl 40 with just no problems? I hope they will delete this **** from the game...
good rank 40 people kill other rank 40 people with no problems
in fact, due to very strong bolster, a rank 40 dps will have easier time farming other rank 40 people (just like it was always in T4), with the very high wounds or high toughness bolstered lowbies being tougher nuts to crack.

join an open warband, follow the leader, fight as an unit, share kills with your party, capture BOs, win keeps, get your chance to win bags and level up with via RvR only, now its all possible as a rank 16. No longer long pve mob farming sessions required so that you can enjoy end game content. :)

Luuca

Post#483 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

flannel4ek wrote:So you guys think that is normal that lvl 20 klauns kill lvl 40 with just no problems? I hope they will delete this **** from the game...
If they are placing the lvl 20 klauns into T4 against T4 players, then yes, i would assume they have a fair shot at killing level 40 players. Look, if you want to shoot fish in a barrell, go play something else. It doesn't work the other way.

Jaycub

Post#484 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Over a week now and late NA still has nearly constant action with only a few maybe 30 minute long hiccups here and there.

I think if you take the time to address a lot of the concerns and get this running smooth it will be one of the best changes ever. Simply because it stops mid tier brick wall and alienation of players from those friends for being there. I've been saying for years now that people are washing out in t2 and 3, but this is definitely keeping then around. It may not be evident in EU, but it should be in the lower pop timezones.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Fey

Post#485 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 pm

So far I'd say it's a success despite the zone lock bugs. I for one hope the changes remain at least for several months.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Hargrim
Developer

Post#486 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Fey wrote:So far I'd say it's a success despite the zone lock bugs. I for one hope the changes remain at least for several months.
Zone lock bugs?

Sulorie

Post#487 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 am

Actually lvl 48 people are killing lvl40 people. Is this more acceptable for you?
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#488 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 am

Sulorie wrote:Actually lvl 48 people are killing lvl40 people.
Are lvl40 people killing lvl48 people?

Ads
Luuca

Post#489 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am

Sulorie

Post#490 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 am

Hargrim wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Actually lvl 48 people are killing lvl40 people.
Are lvl40 people killing lvl48 people?
You can bet on it. :P
Dying is no option.