Recent Topics

Ads

Coders needed

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Coders needed

Post#11 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:35 am

What wargrimnir said. Applications should be posted in that subforum.

I have purposefully neglected to mention time needed because it varies a lot from task to task, some fixes may be done in a few moments and some may take weeks. While more available time is ofc a good quality but the major deciding factor is skill in the relevant code language and your ability to fit in with the team and hierarchy.
Nidwin wrote:What OS is the server running, my guess would be windows because of C# but I could be wrong.
Yes but some things are made outside of the server, such as internal tools for db and stuff like the new client patcher

Ads
Nidwin

Post#12 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:52 am

Ok, thanks Natherul.

I'll have a look at the mentioned stuff, including trello and see if I can be of any help in the future.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#13 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

Nidwin wrote:Ok, thanks Natherul.

I'll have a look at the mentioned stuff, including trello and see if I can be of any help in the future.
Trello is a tool to assign tasks and notes, as I have mentioned our trello is not public

Nidwin

Post#14 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 am

I've got that, I'm used to ticketing tools but never heard about that one. I hate loosing time by being suddenly exposed to a tool I've never heard or read about, same for programming languages, compilation, source control management and so on and so on.

Nevermind.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]