Recent Topics

Ads

[HALLOWEEN EVENT 2017] Haunted Holidays

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
anarchypark

Re: [HALLOWEEN EVENT 2017] Haunted Holidays

Post#31 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:02 am

whos idea was the beardless dwarves :lol:
I came to realise that beards were actually cool looking and how important it is for them.
Darks63 wrote:Any chance you could turn the masks that are pocket items into actual masks? I hate that the i cant use the leatherface mask as an alt helm.
hide helm?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
blackout

Post#32 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:25 am

Any chance getting enemy tricks can be easier for healers?
BlackOut - 32/40 ZealOt

RyanMakara

Post#33 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:02 pm

anarchypark wrote:
Darks63 wrote:Any chance you could turn the masks that are pocket items into actual masks? I hate that the i cant use the leatherface mask as an alt helm.
hide helm?
Hide helm is required for any helmet item to show that's in the pocket slot. Reason we've done it as such is because there is no cross-application for these helmets on all archetypes; we would have to make these helmets for all different varieties of armor, meaning a multitude of different items would be in-game. In the future we may be able to exclude these items from armor restrictions, but as it stands this work-around has to be applied. Sorry for the inconvenience!
blackout wrote:Any chance getting enemy tricks can be easier for healers?
They should be able to be rolled on in party; if that is not the case I once again apologise to all healers for making it super hard on them in every event. This is probably why I died so much in RvR...

Also they're tradable so maybe you can ask one Enemy Trick per res, or look really friendly and charming at any of your damage-dealing party members ;)

Darks63

Post#34 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
anarchypark wrote:
hide helm?
Hide helm is required for any helmet item to show that's in the pocket slot. Reason we've done it as such is because there is no cross-application for these helmets on all archetypes; we would have to make these helmets for all different varieties of armor, meaning a multitude of different items would be in-game. In the future we may be able to exclude these items from armor restrictions, but as it stands this work-around has to be applied. Sorry for the inconvenience!
They should be able to be rolled on in party; if that is not the case I once again apologise to all healers for making it super hard on them in every event. This is probably why I died so much in RvR...

Also they're tradable so maybe you can ask one Enemy Trick per res, or look really friendly and charming at any of your damage-dealing party members ;)
Ok hiding the helm showed me wearing the mask tyvm:).
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Kordie

Post#35 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Havent seen a single one on my dps or healer or tank? RVR and scens? Odd loot setting?

Mcgotrek

Post#36 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:14 pm

A curse be upon all Devs!
Let it be known on this day, that all Devs have been written in the Great Book o' Grudges for removing my beard! But not Lesti, because that might give me some trouble....
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#37 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:A curse be upon all Devs!
Let it be known on this day, that all Devs have been written in the Great Book o' Grudges for removing my beard! But not Lesti, because that might give me some trouble....
Would ya rather be a skeleton? we can have that arranged... I think they still have beards.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Mcgotrek

Post#38 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Mcgotrek wrote:A curse be upon all Devs!
Would ya rather be a skeleton? we can have that arranged... I think they still have beards.
Aye I'll rather be dead than beardless! :)
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Ads
Kordie

Post#39 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Kordie wrote:
Havent seen a single one on my dps or healer or tank? RVR and scens? Odd loot setting?
Looks like the tricks drop only in orvr and not frequently.

Aurandilaz

Post#40 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 pm

I must have like 2 stacks of Enemy tricks on my BW, they drop a lot in RvR. Dunno about healers I guess.