Recent Topics

Ads

Server is up

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
machopi1
Posts: 138

Re: Server is Up

Post#1031 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:34 pm

CptPiggy wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 pm
so bye bye 4h work in shadowlands
no bags no contribution no rolls again
Welcome to the party. >_>

Ads
User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 549

Re: Server is Up

Post#1032 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 pm

CptPiggy wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 pm
so bye bye 4h work in shadowlands
no bags no contribution no rolls again
4h + fight in t2 is a suck. T2 needs to finish between 40 min-1 hour.

CptPiggy
Posts: 42

Re: Server is Up

Post#1033 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:54 pm

no1 to reset the server?:(

zordiak
Posts: 2

Re: Server is Up

Post#1034 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 pm

server is back online

User avatar
tiarna
Posts: 18

Re: Server is Up

Post#1035 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 pm

i dont know what happen.. i'm stucked in this situation

Image

i tried many times to log in.. but i'm always stucked at this point.. any idea??

bjarninn
Posts: 1

Re: Server is Up

Post#1036 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 pm

same here.
tiarna wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 pm
i dont know what happen.. i'm stucked in this situation

Image

i tried many times to log in.. but i'm always stucked at this point.. any idea??

User avatar
Xergon
Posts: 523

Re: Server is Up

Post#1037 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 pm

server ripperino ?
Image
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: Server is Up

Post#1038 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 pm

bjarninn wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 pm
same here.
tiarna wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 pm
i dont know what happen.. i'm stucked in this situation

Image

i tried many times to log in.. but i'm always stucked at this point.. any idea??
server is down need restart
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

Ads
Satexios
Posts: 2

Re: Server is Up

Post#1039 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Says offline so yeah. Got to wait for a restart :P

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 136

Re: Server is Up

Post#1040 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Image
Lillet WP//RR84

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests