Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
RickyWicked
Posts: 4

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3261 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:48 pm

NSKaneda wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:45 pm

We get to play Warhammer, few crashes or bugs here and there are a small price to pay for that ;)
Couldn't agree more, gamermen to that :D :lol:

Ads
User avatar
Spellbound
Posts: 136
Contact:

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3262 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 pm

NSKaneda wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:45 pm
We get to play Warhammer, few crashes or bugs here and there are a small price to pay for that ;)
Actually no price to pay.
Image

User avatar
NSKaneda
Posts: 701

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3263 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Spellbound wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 pm
NSKaneda wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:45 pm
We get to play Warhammer, few crashes or bugs here and there are a small price to pay for that ;)
Actually no price to pay.

You are being literal and correct, sir ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM, Mordoszczel BO | Ginnar IB, Zuriael AM ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

User avatar
madwasp
Posts: 174

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3264 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 pm

OFFLINE
Image

User avatar
Oglaf
Suspended
Posts: 279

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3265 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:51 pm

What did you do to the server, devs? You updated the scenario thingy which caused massive lag all over and now I can't load any character into IC. Crash to desktop or character select each attempt.
Last edited by Oglaf on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DonPeyote
Posts: 6

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3266 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:53 pm

Same. Relogged because I was getting major lag after the sc reboot or whatever. Now I can't log into any toon.
Fuglymane - Shaman rr83; Fuglymang - mSH rr82

User avatar
soldude
Posts: 74

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3267 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 pm

facepalm guys. cant login
all that bugs after patch 15/01/2021 mb need return back all. :?:
Last edited by soldude on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tayku
Posts: 3

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3268 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:57 pm

I managed to log in to my character to find that all his equipment had dissapeared and and my action bars emptied.
Server threw me a message akin to "ExecptionNoKeyFound"

Ads
User avatar
Meliannia
Posts: 37

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3269 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Game over, man, game over...

Maybe we got them demoralised.

User avatar
Oglaf
Suspended
Posts: 279

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3270 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Tayku wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:57 pm
I managed to log in to my character to find that all his equipment had dissapeared and and my action bars emptied.
Server threw me a message akin to "ExecptionNoKeyFound"
Oh shi-

Now I'm scared to even attempt to log in anymore...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mickeye and 3 guests