Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
pfs2222

Re: Server is Down

Post#811 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 am

It doesn`t seem to be the certificate issue thois time because going back in time doesn´t fix the problem.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Ads
Ryzom

Post#812 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:34 am

pfs2222 wrote:It doesn`t seem to be the certificate issue thois time because going back in time doesn´t fix the problem.
Yes i have try and no miracle :)
Ni dieu ni maître

Dedoan

Post#813 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:36 am

me too i change time but always red login server

BlackRobe

Post#814 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:52 am

My post is to show the probs in the last months, not a context between certificates and login-server down ( only that one person can fix it ), so i asked if it is possible to give more ppl in the workin' team the rights to do that.
in dec/jan by the certificate-prob someone told my that only one can do it and he's away/sleepin'/drunk or else, now we read that some isn't available since a lot of hours: so maybe more rights can fix the available problme...maybe. is only a question.

Oculta

Post#815 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:58 am

Hey m8´s thats a privat server ... the staff member work hard all time to fix bugs and and and ..... so they have family friends and they are going for work ... so enjoy your freetime and rl.

Healefix - Runepriest 40/65+
    Index - Knight 40/40
    Obyvankenobi - SW 40/66+
    Snipeshot - Engi 40/67+

"small scale lover"

Freezee - Zealot 40/71+
    Oculta - DoK 40/51+
    Greensyndrom - SH 40/81+
    Graagash - BO 40/51+

BlackRobe

Post#816 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:06 am

Oculta wrote:Hey m8´s thats a privat server ... the staff member work hard all time to fix bugs and and and ..... so they have family friends and they are going for work ... so enjoy your freetime and rl.
    I know that this is a privatserver and i accept the interrupts and fallbacks to RL without any probs :) my intension was to minimze the interrupts, but if a multiple right isn't an option so ok. someone told my: only the one who asked will become an answer, and asking a question is better as imagine something wrong.

omarabouda11

Post#817 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:14 am

Servers still down ?

Buling

Post#818 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:28 am

Fair to say I think it is. I'm in the UK and even with the date change it's not letting access.

The usual error message is up

Ads
    JohnnyWayne

Post#819 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:49 am

Pants are down, d*cks are flopping, where the hell is the RoR login? :D

Argot

Post#820 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 am

could this topic's first message have last edited time\date by any chance? so we could know the administration is aware of problem. thnx