Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
arorwne
Suspended

Re: Server status: Up or Down?

Post#3391 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:32 am

You should really put a "server going down" message across the screen. That's how MMOs usually do it and for a good reason. Good customer service and all.

Or a post on forums or something.

Ads
Luthyen

Post#3392 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:37 am

arorwne wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:32 am You should really put a "server going down" message across the screen. That's how MMOs usually do it and for a good reason. Good customer service and all.

There is a sever message in the chat including a countdown for restart

Thaodan

Post#3393 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:38 am

arorwne wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:32 am You should really put a "server going down" message across the screen. That's how MMOs usually do it and for a good reason. Good customer service and all.

There is a system message at least an hour before it happens in the chat, maybe you missed it.

arorwne
Suspended

Post#3394 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Thaodan wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:38 am

There is a system message at least an hour before it happens in the chat, maybe you missed it.
Yes, I did miss it. And it's because it's in the exact same color as quest messages etc(Bad Moon Yellow or something). I caught it in the second mini downtime.

Probably should be in Blood Angel Red or something. So it stands out. Like a traffic sign, so you see it even without paying attention.

HavocHN

Post#3395 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:10 am

Is the server down? Every single character I have gets disconnected on login. /stuck x2 on load screen doesn't do anything.

dwar

Post#3396 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am

Same issue.. had that 3 or 4 weeks ago for several days. Alpha it is, indeed. :)

HavocHN

Post#3397 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:25 am

dwar wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am Same issue.. had that 3 or 4 weeks ago for several days. Alpha it is, indeed. :)
I got in on one char doing /stuck /stuck on the loading screen. Went to switch characters and doesn't work on those. Went back to the original that got in and back to same error. This happened last year and /stuck /stuck seemed to resolve it. Maybe there's some cooldown on how often you can /stuck /stuck?

MYVO

Post#3398 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:20 am

I'm also having the same issue connecting to server.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3399 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:25 am

Rebooting all the things to see if that's how magic works. Standby 15 minutes or so.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Duukar

Post#3400 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:26 am

I'm now having this issue for the first time ever. Cheers