Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary : November 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ashe

Re: Dev Diary : November 2017

Post#21 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 am

Please tell me there will be a change for DPS Wp and DoK. I'm not talking about melee heal ...... Or should not I wait for change?
I would give up all the heal. To see WP competing with other DPS classes.

Azarael when it tried to change something, but then everything was canceled and from there were no changes for that, it's been a long time. although there are rumors of a change in Chosen and KotBS.

They are warriors in the first place like in Totalwar Warhammer, Arch Lector and Warior Prist

You do a great job with this game for which I, like many, are very grateful to you, do not get me wrong. Just worried about my favorite class

Ads
Landgoat

Post#22 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 am

Reading this was awesome enough, playing it will be even better :P Thanks for the hard-work and all-nighters.

WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

Dabbart

Post#23 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 am

W00t! So much **** awesomeness.

Always, thank you all for your work.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Arteker616

Post#24 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:27 am

Collateral wrote:Orc shaman - now there's a caster I can get into :) Would be amazing to see a class that was actually designed for the original game.
it made it to wrath of heroes , unlike the gobo was full buff offesnsive caster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXiMb5Qv9Kc

Achilleos

Post#25 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:49 am

Beastmaster!? Wait, hold on, what!?
There could actually be new classes someday!?
Holy ****, I need this!!
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#26 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 am

Ashe wrote:Please tell me there will be a change for DPS Wp and DoK. I'm not talking about melee heal ...... Or should not I wait for change?
I would give up all the heal. To see WP competing with other DPS classes.

Azarael when it tried to change something, but then everything was canceled and from there were no changes for that, it's been a long time. although there are rumors of a change in Chosen and KotBS.

They are warriors in the first place like in Totalwar Warhammer, Arch Lector and Warior Prist

You do a great job with this game for which I, like many, are very grateful to you, do not get me wrong. Just worried about my favorite class
We have not discussed it internally that much but me personally feel like a heal archetype should never preform as well as a DPS. Also I personally want to revisit the melee heal for wp dok once we have client control, but for now its too janky to change it without said control.

HissiCNesS

Post#27 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 am

You guys are crazy!! <3 This shiet is so fukkin awesome it brings virtual tears to my eyes!! xD I wish more ppl would recognize the potential of this private WAR server and the devs running it... -.- I tried getting friends back to play it but it seems like I am one of the few enthusiasts left that want to actual play this beautiful game again. :'( Well I'll never stop spreading the word and I truly hope everyone in this community does the same. ;P Thank you so much for keeping the one and only Warhammer Fantasy MMORPG alive!! MUCH MUCH RESPECT FOR ALL YOUR WORK!! <3 WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

(Fortresses and new classes OMFG PIXELJIZZ ON MA SCREEN >.<*)
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Draugris

Post#28 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 am

Wow i am really impressed by the work you guys have accomplished and by the dedication to this project. The speed you deliver patches and changes to the game to the game is great, not everybody might agree with the changes everytime but imo it´s good to try things out. Regarding monetization i have a question. Have you thought about accepting donations or maybe is there already a way to donate to this project ?
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#29 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 am

Draugris wrote:Regarding monetization i have a question. Have you thought about accepting donations or maybe is there already a way to donate to this project ?
We don't accept donations, for IP reasons. This project is in a grey area regarding GW : We can't make any profits (and we wont) :). The purpose is to pay hardware only.

The project itself must stay 100% free, as a tribute/fan project.

Draugris

Post#30 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 am

Yaliskah wrote:
Draugris wrote:Regarding monetization i have a question. Have you thought about accepting donations or maybe is there already a way to donate to this project ?
We don't accept donations, for IP reasons. This project is in a grey area regarding GW : We can't make any profits (and we wont) :). The purpose is to pay hardware only.

The project itself must stay 100% free, as a tribute/fan project.
Ok, in that case accept my disabled ad blocker :lol:
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)