Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary : November 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Loans

Re: Dev Diary : November 2017

Post#31 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Ashe wrote:Please tell me there will be a change for DPS Wp and DoK. I'm not talking about melee heal ...... Or should not I wait for change?
I would give up all the heal. To see WP competing with other DPS classes.

Azarael when it tried to change something, but then everything was canceled and from there were no changes for that, it's been a long time. although there are rumors of a change in Chosen and KotBS.

They are warriors in the first place like in Totalwar Warhammer, Arch Lector and Warior Prist

You do a great job with this game for which I, like many, are very grateful to you, do not get me wrong. Just worried about my favorite class
I'm waiting the onslaught set before to say if wp is useless or not, that proc to regen the fury must be great : :twisted:

Ads
OgiWanBG

Post#32 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:24 am

I really like your project, what you guys have done...its just HUGE!!!
Please dont STOP :)
I would like just to comment 2 things :
- could you please increase the XP in RvR lakes? I was able to rank up through RvR and honestly its way better of grinding mobs in PQ. Yes I know that you have made the new bolster system which is perfectly fine for me but I think it would be awesome if we can get good amount of XP in RvR zones
- could you also rework the lock conditions because locking a zone for 6h is not fun. I was able to play 5 days in a row and was playing nearly all day, the frustration for such long zone locking is just huge. Most ppl didn't wait for the zone lock and got bored with constant BO switching . Also the option for Fliping zones non stop isn't good imo.

Some additional opinion :)

Ads are disabled ! If there's something else that I can do to support , please just say !

Also I really loved ToVL/LoD. The best and hardest dungeon in WAR with the best/broken sets. :)

Increasing RR levels to 100 without adding Doom/Warps set will be good idea but why not giving players points for it ? Yes the power increase from 20 more rr points will be significant but still it will be interesting for players. Not an expert just saying.

Please don't look on those 2 cents as criticism. I really like what you guys have done. If you just read my comments and think about it even without doing anything I would be happy.

Thanks and keep up with the good work :)
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:56 am

OgiWanBG wrote: - could you also rework the lock conditions because locking a zone for 6h is not fun. I was able to play 5 days in a row and was playing nearly all day, the frustration for such long zone locking is just huge. Most ppl didn't wait for the zone lock and got bored with constant BO switching . Also the option for Fliping zones non stop isn't good imo.
There is a system for this but its not working 100% sadly.
OgiWanBG wrote:
Increasing RR levels to 100 without adding Doom/Warps set will be good idea but why not giving players points for it ? Yes the power increase from 20 more rr points will be significant but still it will be interesting for players. Not an expert just saying.
We dont want to add any powercreep also also dont want the difference from a new lvl40 vs a fully maxxed out 40 be too bad, though its a question about where we want the balance. Nothing is set in stone yet but we are not really interested in giving 80+ rr add any more strength to the player, but still be incentivized by handing out appearances

Draugris wrote:
Ok, in that case accept my disabled ad blocker :lol:
Cheers man, also it means that any Dev, DB guy or GM spends their time for free for this project, so mad props to everyone :D Im just a scrub really :D

wiscel

Post#34 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 am

OMG, that Beastmaster looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Vilhelmina

Post#35 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 am

Great work on bringing back this iconic piece of Altdorf. Thanks for taking the time to add some extra special touches. +100 internets to the ROR team.

daniilpb

Post#36 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 am

Male Dark elfes Assassins when?
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

charlysixb

Post#37 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 am

Give a hydra to beastmaster :lol: :lol:

Warhammer 6th edition miniature
Spoiler:
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Collateral

Post#38 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:46 am

charlysixb wrote:Give a hydra to beastmaster :lol: :lol:

Warhammer 6th edition miniature
Spoiler:
;)

Ads
kindred4080

Post#39 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Great work done by you guys, but for real... at first implement all functionalities of retail version and only after that utilize your resources and "experiment" with this "balance" by adding new classes.
Nothing personal, just my humble opinion.
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

warislove

Post#40 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 pm

great work RoR Team! thank you!