Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary : November 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Dev Diary : November 2017

Post#61 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Khrum wrote:Guys is a chance with lifting RR cap above 80 and taking out slower RR gain for 40+ and new sets to allow conversion of officer tokens in to conqueror?
all but the last bit is mentioned in the OP:
RR limits
Ah. I warn you right now, this is in the cards, but it will take some time before it goes live. For now, it's just an idea, but it seems like an important one to us. The RR limit is 80 as of now. Once this is achieved, no more purple rain. SAD. Just when everything is starting to get interesting for the server, some players lose motivation. Knowing this, we are thinking about unlocking the renown gain way past RR80. Of course, to preserve some balance in the game, no stats will be impacted by this change. And the unlocked stuff would be of a more cosmetic type (appearance items, titles, shiny trinkets...) A priori, this unlocking would be followed by a lift on the renown gain slowdown for the RR40+ players.
and in regards to conq, probably not until the next tier is avilable at least

Ads
Arteker616

Post#62 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 am

for the devs:

Chances we can see in the future a goblin tank . the most hated race of warhammer online or return of reckoning , need his own tank for maximum lul and world domination .

And to be honest the image of a gobo tank attacking a frontline is just gorgeus. if wrath had Grom as a special legendary chracter why not on ror 8-)

Achilleos

Post#63 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:27 am

After seeing that some Devs/GM actually took their Beastmaster classes to ORVR, I just noticed that I never targetted one to see what their class icon looks like.
What does it look like?
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior