Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary : February 2018

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gruzzum

Re: Dev Diary : February 2018

Post#41 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Hey sometimes the road to were u want to go is long but with time, patience and determination you will get to ur destination

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#42 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Eggs wrote:Thank you for the update. It's good to see that the most important things that need addressing remain on your radar.

I have a question. Something I've been wondering for a long time.

Just before WAR sunsetted, Carrie Gouskos wrote a 'goodbye letter' to the WAR community. In it, she discussed the existence of a partly finished Vampire themed Bloodhunt expansion, and 2 of the fully built (but not yet optimized) Karaz-A-Karak and Karak Eight Peaks.

Do any of these assets still exist, and do you have access to them? I realize it's far beyond the scope of your two-year roadmap, but it's something I've been wondering since she posted that.

~TYL
Yes.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#43 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Eggs wrote:Thank you for the update. It's good to see that the most important things that need addressing remain on your radar.

I have a question. Something I've been wondering for a long time.

Just before WAR sunsetted, Carrie Gouskos wrote a 'goodbye letter' to the WAR community. In it, she discussed the existence of a partly finished Vampire themed Bloodhunt expansion, and 2 of the fully built (but not yet optimized) Karaz-A-Karak and Karak Eight Peaks.

Do any of these assets still exist, and do you have access to them? I realize it's far beyond the scope of your two-year roadmap, but it's something I've been wondering since she posted that.

~TYL

We only have KaK and K8P asset but they aren’t builded and a lot of work + patcher is needed to fix them
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

OgiWanBG

Post#44 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 am

Nice Dairy :) Thank you dedication ppl.
I support you with 2 hands that server stability should priority number 1 because lately when we hit 200 vs 200 in one zone its unplayable .
Also nice work with Dungeons :)
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

covenn

Post#45 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Is there going to be any efforts to bring new players back into the game and/or draw previous players back as well as retaining current players? I know there was an effort last year to do such a thing.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Vdalin

Post#46 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Be it known that all your hard work is greatly appreciated! Many Thanks.
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

Karl

Post#47 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Love the dev diarys! Thx a bunch!

szejoza

Post#48 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:35 am

covenn wrote:Is there going to be any efforts to bring new players back into the game and/or draw previous players back as well as retaining current players? I know there was an effort last year to do such a thing.
Like in what way?

In October/November devs were sending emails to every user registered (which led to clusterf*ck with the account creation :D ), there also have been 2 events which were giving double EXP/Renown, if that didn't brought players back I don't know what will :D
Spoiler:

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#49 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

We will do some Newsletter, but actually system must be improved :) (160k newsletters are gone in spam...)

Osred

Post#50 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 pm

The Newsletter combined with a bonus weekend brought alot of players back, half a year back it was hovering round 700-800 due to the several month long server outage hell, now its regularly 1k+ again.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker