Recent Topics

Ads

Contribution

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fallenkezef

Re: Contribution

Post#51 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Snoxx wrote:
akenatoth wrote: Related to the whole RvR system: can we please disable teleporters? They can be exploited by xrealmers/people with a 2nd account just to sabotage the other faction.
I have a very simple idea to fix those portals: Every teleport usage should cost a few silver coins.
Heh, I like that idea.
Alea iacta est

Ads
akenatoth

Post#52 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Snoxx wrote:
akenatoth wrote: Related to the whole RvR system: can we please disable teleporters? They can be exploited by xrealmers/people with a 2nd account just to sabotage the other faction.
I have a very simple idea to fix those portals: Every teleport usage should cost a few silver coins.
Not enough. Making gold is easy.

anarchypark

Post#53 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:52 pm

finally ppl will bring cannons to keep, without spamming 'more cannons'

scratch doors
shoot the oil
shoot the ram
destroy built-in cannons
break funnels
and ammunition runners at BO

i can't wait to see rank3 siege warfare
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

diedrake

Post#54 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Lol all these questions about contribution, most of them seem to answer themselves if just playing in the lakes.
I like the heal/guard/ and rez change though glad to hear about that.
Xrealming is up to the player, the devs can do only so much.

If coin was added to the teleports it be an alright gold sink as is right now other then tallis or pots gold just sits in the bank; even more so if player has alts with all the crafting needed.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Fallenkezef

Post#55 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:35 pm

diedrake wrote:Lol all these questions about contribution, most of them seem to answer themselves if just playing in the lakes.

If coin was added to the teleports it be an alright gold sink as is right now other then tallis or pots gold just sits in the bank; even more so if player has alts with all the crafting needed.
Aye, it's the reason I've rolled 4 Chaos toons, to cover crafting
Alea iacta est

HissiCNesS

Post#56 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Aye, it's the reason I've rolled 4 Chaos toons, to cover crafting
Sorry for OT but: Just out of curiosity, are you referring to the names in your signature? ^^ I just love when players have lovely themed characters with lore-ish names they play. :) And if yes, what classes are representing the 4 Chaos Gods? (And why does no one ever worship the forgotten and forsaken Renegade God the great Malal?! :D)

[Also a BIG fan of racial guilds, WBs and Grps! ;)]
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

diedrake

Post#57 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
diedrake wrote:Lol all these questions about contribution, most of them seem to answer themselves if just playing in the lakes.

1 talli/salv maker 1 cult/apoth and a mara for whichever gathering i need have it butcher or scav as w a mara, you can switch between the two as it takes abput 20 or 30 mins feom rnk 1-200 skill plus free loots along the way
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Fallenkezef

Post#58 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:22 pm

diedrake wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:

1 talli/salv maker 1 cult/apoth and a mara for whichever gathering i need have it butcher or scav as w a mara, you can switch between the two as it takes abput 20 or 30 mins feom rnk 1-200 skill plus free loots along the way
True but having a toon for each chaos god is pretty cool :twisted:

Saying that I can see myself turning both the mara and the zealot into Nurgle toons
Alea iacta est

Ads
dansari

Post#59 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Natherul wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Added some wiki shenanigans. Hargrim/Nath let me know if I got any of that wrong or if more should be added.

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ntribution
<Salt Factory>

Snoxx

Post#60 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:27 pm

A few silver coins per teleport doesn't stop the supposedly existing "pro-gaming x-realm saboteur" with 1000g in the bank, but it stops the frustrated random dude who creates a new account with a lvl 1 char to sabotage the enemy team.

Also it stops those randoms on your own side, who mindlessly use portal every time, just because they are too lazy to walk to the BO, and thus kill your efforts to rank up the keep or repair the doors.

And of course, the game could use another money sink. Look at the prices in the auction house, inflation has already begun.