Recent Topics

Ads

Sigmartide!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Sigmartide!

Post#61 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:51 am

SirPhyco wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:33 am all mobs within Highpass keep are unkillable atm
Thanks for wasting my time. Dead mobs all over the place. What on earth are you talking about?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
SirPhyco

Post#62 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:58 am

I apologize when i was in the keep nothing was dying. sorry for wasting your time.
Thorbek Ironoath (Salt Factory)

Exzy

Post#63 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:53 am

Darosh wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:26 pm Ello, a little help for fellow order (destro ofc can essentially mirror all steps):

Soup Questline, as far as I've managed to get:

10. Quest
Kill Gaida Da Laurentiz. <<Wil add the location here as soon as I've found her(?).>>
Loot the heart.
Turn the quest in.
<<Quest is missing a hint as to where the NPC can be found; the name suggests that it's a female NPC, most keep lords are male - only DE/HE have female lords, iirc. - anyhow, it could do with a vague hint.>>
https://imgur.com/a/nk1mwT3

Sulorie

Post#64 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:47 am

Kill a rank 50 npc with chickens? Additionally when you kill her, other people can't do the first steps of the quest line or is the respawn quite fast?
Dying is no option.

Panzarpaddan

Post#65 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:32 am

Are we sure that we're supposed to kill the rank 50 NPC in Nordland for the last part? Seems undoable with the chicken debuff.

Darosh
Banned

Post#66 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 am

Panzarpaddan wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:32 am Are we sure that we're supposed to kill the rank 50 NPC in Nordland for the last part? Seems undoable with the chicken debuff.
Check post 44#, added something in regards to her ~

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#67 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am

Martok wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 pm Perhaps you have addressed this but I haven't read the entire thread. Will the Reikland Hills SC become part of the permanent rotation? I believe it should.

Thanks for all you guys do here.
All scenarios fixed will become permanent , and will be added to rotation
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Xergon

Post#68 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:24 am

Hmm, sometimes boss from last part of quest line dont drop hearts at all, is this bug ?

Also, on part when u kill 3 Sea Rat, 2nd part is to mix it in Pot, but u cant mix it in Nordland pot but have to go TC and do it there, works as intended ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
Tesq

Post#69 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 am

Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am
Martok wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 pm Perhaps you have addressed this but I haven't read the entire thread. Will the Reikland Hills SC become part of the permanent rotation? I believe it should.

is college of corruption intended to work like this? because there are somethings off

-lava in live punt up and give you and insane speed boost for some secs (here it kill you, thats why you could jump off from order side etc)
-the avatar thing in college is not as in live; you became a yellow human figure which had 5 skill (it was a ply like a monster feature)

reickland hills seems off too, it seems you implemented it as norderwatch but i remember the flags where kind of open at rotation and you have to chase 1 flag out of 3 all the time in sc or something like that.

just asking because idk if i should make reports or this is intentional

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#70 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 am

Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 am
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am

is college of corruption intended to work like this? because there are somethings off

-lava in live punt up and give you and insane speed boost for some secs (here it kill you, thats why you could jump off from order side etc)
-the avatar thing in college is not as in live; you became a yellow human figure which had 5 skill (it was a ply like a monster feature)

reickland hills seems off too, it seems you implemented it as norderwatch but i remember the flags where kind of open at rotation and you have to chase 1 flag out of 3 all the time in sc or something like that.

just asking because idk if i should make reports or this is intentional
These are intentional.