Recent Topics

Ads

[DEV] Finally... It Begins!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Loreithian

Re: [DEV] Finally... It Begins!

Post#11 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:18 am

You guys have managed to do some incredible work getting the server to where it is. Now you have manage to exceed that with client control. Can only say thank you for the time poured into it!! Can't wait to get testing the improved melee SH.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:32 am

Now let the balance changes and salt mines begin!
Alea iacta est

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#13 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:35 am

Just remember, if you find an issue or error within the game, the most convenient and fastest way to have them fixed is to screenshot, document and report them to the bugtracker so we can catalog and fix it expediently!

Foomy44

Post#14 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:37 am

Is this released atm? Not seeing any of it in game and can't find a date on news announcement. SO FRIKKIN EXCITED!!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work!
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Smellybelly

Post#15 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 am

Anyone experience a boatload of disconnects from the server? I usually never have problems but this morning i have like 10+ crashes with the new launcher. Basically every 2-3 minutes i get a DC

Halhammer

Post#16 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:13 am

Smellybelly wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 am Anyone experience a boatload of disconnects from the server? I usually never have problems but this morning i have like 10+ crashes with the new launcher.
Ye same here, first time last nite. Game froze and just crashed, never had that before.

Well done tho, new launcher and client control sounds like good news.

And nice to see Max is back in it.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Hargrim
Developer

Post#17 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:14 am

Smellybelly wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 am Anyone experience a boatload of disconnects from the server? I usually never have problems but this morning i have like 10+ crashes with the new launcher. Basically every 2-3 minutes i get a DC

Error screen?

Smellybelly

Post#18 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:16 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:14 am
Smellybelly wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 am Anyone experience a boatload of disconnects from the server? I usually never have problems but this morning i have like 10+ crashes with the new launcher. Basically every 2-3 minutes i get a DC

Error screen?
No error screen, just either DC to character selection or game just flat out crashes to desktop. Im going to try 32 bit and xp compatible mode now per Torqs suggestion

Edit : Sorry for writing this in the wrong thread, will keep it on the correct one from now on

Ads
Gangan

Post#19 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 am

Client Control and Melee Squig remake

Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Senlui

Post#20 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:22 am

This is incredible news. Thanks for all your continued blood, sweat, and tears, in not only resurrecting the game, but creating something that now has such incredible possibilities. You are awesome. 🖤