Recent Topics

Ads

[DEV] Finally... It Begins!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: [DEV] Finally... It Begins!

Post#101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 pm
Glorian wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 pm
Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 pm

This sword was ridiculously oversized for korean launch that never happened and had a handle 2x too thick which now looks like this.

Cool Stuff on Resizing some oversized Weapons.
Didn't know it was on the plan.

Any more Zweihänders were resized?
4 empire 2 handers, 1 empire sheild, 1 chaos shield, 1 WE dagger rotated, 1 2h GS bone, 1 WH pistol
Plenty WE daggers are sized like swords. Shall we make a list?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Bloodlet

Post#102 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:28 am

Nice. I don't know 100% what having the client control means but it looks promising from what I have gleaned from the comments so far. Will this make it easier to make NPCs path to make the world feel more alive and help with PQ scripting, like stompy actually breaking through the trees in the Empire chapter 1 PQ instead of just appearing for example? I know that's PvE stuff that some people don't care about but I always enjoyed both aspects of the live released game when I played.

zak68

Post#103 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:58 am

dok spell "khaine's invigoration" icon color has changed from red to purple; is it wanted ?

Elftwin95

Post#104 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:14 am

Thank you Devs for all the hard work
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

losvtranse

Post#105 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:45 am

That's AWESOME NEWS. I am very excited to see incoming changes to SH and what you will be able to do with these new tools.

Edenwolf

Post#106 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Interesting stuff for SH, I appreciate all the hard work. I must say however, what's needed most is 50% crit damage tactic for certain path of stabbin abilities, akin to SW. IMO the biggest issue with path of stabbin is the lack of damage output.
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM

Acidic

Post#107 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:37 pm

The Two weeks wait looks well worth it.

live4treasure

Post#108 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Edenwolf wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:02 pm Interesting stuff for SH, I appreciate all the hard work. I must say however, what's needed most is 50% crit damage tactic for certain path of stabbin abilities, akin to SW. IMO the biggest issue with path of stabbin is the lack of damage output.
SW doesn't have nearly the same mobility and tankiness than this version of the SH would have, tho. This makes it more of a dedicated melee spec, rather than the hybridish thing that the Assault SW with no forward mobility, only escapes. I think it's good, because you can apply dots and debuffs from a range, and then morph into melee and jump in to do damage.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Ads
Nerdslayer26

Post#109 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:57 am

Woot.... another buff for destro characters.

Sulorie

Post#110 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:10 am

Nerdslayer26 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:57 am Woot.... another buff for destro characters.
Because their classes are so OP?
Dying is no option.