Recent Topics

Ads

Reintroductions and reflections.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: Reintroductions and reflections.

Post#381 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Millennials are funny because everyone you don't agree with is Hitler, Stalin or in this case Somalia? Well at least that's a new one. Just argue your case without making ridiculous fallacies. You only do it because posting memes on 4chan lost you the ability to form coherent arguments.

Ads
Grulo

Post#382 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Telen wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 pm Millennials are funny because everyone you don't agree with is Hitler, Stalin or in this case Somalia? Well at least that's a new one. Just argue your case without making ridiculous fallacies. You only do it because posting memes on 4chan lost you the ability to form coherent arguments.
I'm 38, think Hao is a moron yet i still think he said some interesting things in that post.

Danielle

Post#383 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Telen wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 pm Millennials are funny because everyone you don't agree with is Hitler, Stalin or in this case Somalia? Well at least that's a new one. Just argue your case without making ridiculous fallacies. You only do it because posting memes on 4chan lost you the ability to form coherent arguments.
Whereas you are clearly not funny and perfectly logical assuming his age from an internet forum post.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

zegreiart

Post#384 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:17 pm

Welcome back, Az. Thank you for the well written post. I look forward to seeing what you do from here on!

Dabbart

Post#385 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Danielle wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:43 pm
Whereas you are clearly not funny and perfectly logical assuming his age from an internet forum post.

Hao is a millennial, if only at heart. Memes are 90% of his argumentation strategy. I know first hand the level of memes you deal with, PMs from shadow accounts hurling insults and personal ridicule, both in game and out, and level of commitment to tearing you down, all cause I thought Isha’s Ward was a little OP... Hao doesn’t have a leg to stand on telling anyone else how to behave and one of the few perm bans I didn’t feel bad about.

Hao has some good stuff. But the dude is the definition of cancerous. He makes everything and everyone around him wade through bullshit. Just cause he feels like it. Then laughs and tells you to grow up.... yea. Let’s not take that ex-players advice. Even if it “sounds right”.

Have fun trolling Apoc Hao, but I feel sure you won’t be able to stay away from your Precious RoR and they’ll be banning your forum/game alts for years to come...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#386 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Thought they unbanned Hao in the Great Amnesty of 2018.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Zaxxond

Post#387 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 pm

The oldest millennials are 38 years old. They own homes, have kids, run companies, pay taxes........ You are looking to disparage iGen or Gen Z with the oldest being in the 23 yrs of age which is still a time young people are learning about self awareness and the difference between being edgy or just being an asshole.

catholicism198

Post#388 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Some of you people are really something else...........................................................................
Zaxxond wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 pm

The oldest millennials are 38 years old. They own homes, have kids, run companies, pay taxes........ You are looking to disparage iGen or Gen Z with the oldest being in the 23 yrs of age which is still a time young people are learning about self awareness and the difference between being edgy or just being an asshole.
Hmmm. Someone that actually knows what and who millennials actually are. These days only those that are in their mid 20s are branded as millennials anything after and they stop being millennials.

Ads
Kobra
Suspended

Post#389 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Brother, welcome back!

I largely left this community because I felt like I was harassed by specific leadership and at times, threatened for expressing an opinion about changes with the game. I of course was never banned, but I certainly - and to a large extent - left the community along with much of my guild at the time.

I've learned over the years, problems tend to coagulate around the same person. Time and time again. When that person is exorcised from a team, the problems go away with them. However it's been made clear here that we're in a time of reconciliation. Which I appreciate and will happily observe.

We will be returning and it is very good to have you back. I do miss our late night in-game discussions about PvP and hope they come back soon Az.

Dankmeme

Post#390 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Dabbart wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Hao is a millennial, if only at heart. Memes are 90% of his argumentation strategy. I know first hand the level of memes you deal with, PMs from shadow accounts hurling insults and personal ridicule, both in game and out, and level of commitment to tearing you down, all cause I thought Isha’s Ward was a little OP... Hao doesn’t have a leg to stand on telling anyone else how to behave and one of the few perm bans I didn’t feel bad about.

Hao has some good stuff. But the dude is the definition of cancerous. He makes everything and everyone around him wade through bullshit. Just cause he feels like it. Then laughs and tells you to grow up.... yea. Let’s not take that ex-players advice. Even if it “sounds right”.

Have fun trolling Apoc Hao, but I feel sure you won’t be able to stay away from your Precious RoR and they’ll be banning your forum/game alts for years to come...
Did you get offended?