Recent Topics

Ads

Client translation project.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Torgrimmerr

Re: Client translation project.

Post#11 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:10 pm

saupreusse wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 pm You can currently play the game with german/russian/spanish/french/english interface and sound. However all quests and gameobjects are english. With this project we can hopefully provide more quest languages in the future :)
That's what I thought, now that makes more sense, that's awesome, if you plan on Hebrew translation in the future let me know I can help there.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Ads
rogg

Post#12 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:11 am

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm So the idea is we can send localised quest, item, etc data to the client. And depending on what language they have selected they will see it in that language. All in one cross-language server.
Max, how can I send the text to client if I has some? By the way, does need some format on it? Or I use PDF editor and writte the quest text on image just like the game quest format. On T.Chinese version under /l 8, it'd full format of quest frame in-game. I think I can try to use it. Please advise.

Rogg

rogg

Post#13 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 am

Max, you knew I had an old school T.Chinese client, how can I extract the data.myp? By what software do I need to?

Thanks!

MaxHayman
Management

Post#14 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am

rogg wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 am Max, you knew I had an old school T.Chinese client, how can I extract the data.myp? By what software do I need to?

Thanks!
The data.myp is shared on all languages, what are you trying to do.
Max Hayman

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#15 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:17 am

Didn't China got their own "censored" client w/o undead models in it?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

MaxHayman
Management

Post#16 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:28 am

sullemunk wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:17 am Didn't China got their own "censored" client w/o undead models in it?
Wasn't that WoW?

Max Hayman

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#17 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Thought it was a "law" that applied to all games released on China
Even think Paul Bernet mentioned it in one of his Vlogs when they did pr for it there
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

rogg

Post#18 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:53 am

MaxHayman wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am
rogg wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 am Max, you knew I had an old school T.Chinese client, how can I extract the data.myp? By what software do I need to?

Thanks!
The data.myp is shared on all languages, what are you trying to do.
just curious, never mind then

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#19 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:36 am

rogg wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:11 am
MaxHayman wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm So the idea is we can send localised quest, item, etc data to the client. And depending on what language they have selected they will see it in that language. All in one cross-language server.
Max, how can I send the text to client if I has some? By the way, does need some format on it? Or I use PDF editor and writte the quest text on image just like the game quest format. On T.Chinese version under /l 8, it'd full format of quest frame in-game. I think I can try to use it. Please advise.

Rogg
We are doing the translations here: https://crowdin.com/project/waremu
Max Hayman

Danmir

Post#20 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 am

If you will need help with Polish version send me a tell.

Sledgehammer Clan list:
Danmir Sledgehammer
Morngrim Stoutbrewer
Rukh Wyrdmake
Gazul Firebrew
Haargen Deathbane