Recent Topics

Ads

Client translation project.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ravenanna

Re: Client translation project.

Post#31 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Torgrimmerr wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:58 pm I so wish the game supported Hebrew, i then would be in heaven, maybe someday, maybe. There only hope i guess.
I guess client cant. Unfortunately, like most games ui, I'm pretty sure it can't work with bidirectional text.

Ads
Danmir

Post#32 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 am

MaxHayman wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:42 am
Danmir wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 pm I know lad, but still there are only 5 languages at this point. Unfortunately i main Polish and my 2nd language is English, so i can help with them only.
Hi Danmir,

I dont think Polish is by default built into the client. We will be looking into trying to add these in later. So if you like I can add Polish to the list but at this time there is no date when we can get it working in the client.
Your call lad, will really happy to help with this

Sledgehammer Clan list:
Danmir Sledgehammer
Morngrim Stoutbrewer
Rukh Wyrdmake
Gazul Firebrew
Haargen Deathbane

Tesq

Post#33 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:39 am

I think ita playerbase can benefith the most as its probable the lowest on server, and i know my country mates to stay 90% of times meh away from anything which is not translated....

Will see

MaxHayman
Management

Post#34 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:27 am

Danmir wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 am
MaxHayman wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:42 am
Danmir wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 pm I know lad, but still there are only 5 languages at this point. Unfortunately i main Polish and my 2nd language is English, so i can help with them only.
Hi Danmir,

I dont think Polish is by default built into the client. We will be looking into trying to add these in later. So if you like I can add Polish to the list but at this time there is no date when we can get it working in the client.
Your call lad, will really happy to help with this
Polish has now been added.
Max Hayman

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#35 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Hoy everybody !

The race for localisation season II has started ! All of you can participate :)

More translation to do guys !!

(French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish)

https://crowdin.com/project/waremu

Thx for your help :)

Darosh
Banned

Post#36 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Iirc the questions about moniker's and such haven't been answered in the last translation thread, so I'll pose it again:

Do you want things to be translated literally or more in-lore-ish (for example, dwarf/orc tongue and various lore-specific phrases are a pain to translate to german without discarding the humor/'vibe')?

How do you want moniker's to be treated, do you want them translated to the languages in question, to be researched (in case the NPC in question is relevant to lore accessible in codices) or left untouched?

Additionally, how are players to addressed? Formally or informally? Its quite a relevant thing for german...

Saint666

Post#37 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello.
I have recently started translating the game into Polish. Therefore, I some questions...
Several folders have the following sentence:
Please back translate this string to english and raise an issue.
What is it for?
I do not understand some English abbreviations, so it's hard for me to translate. For example: "[...] no COD cost [...]" What means COD ?, "Hair 13 (CONV)" - what means CONV ?, "Beard 15 (CE)" - CE ?, "Beard 16 ( WD) "- WD?
I would also like to find out if there is any possibility of facilitating the translation. Currently, I am translating the creation of characters and polonizing a million times, "eyes 1, eyes 2, etc., takes a lot of time." Expressions are repeated in this case. Is it possible to translate automatically, or do I need each one in turn?
Regards and thank you for your help.

Gangan

Post#38 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:44 am

Saint666 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm Hello.
I have recently started translating the game into Polish. Therefore, I some questions...
Several folders have the following sentence:
Please back translate this string to english and raise an issue.
What is it for?
I do not understand some English abbreviations, so it's hard for me to translate. For example: "[...] no COD cost [...]" What means COD ?, "Hair 13 (CONV)" - what means CONV ?, "Beard 15 (CE)" - CE ?, "Beard 16 ( WD) "- WD?
I would also like to find out if there is any possibility of facilitating the translation. Currently, I am translating the creation of characters and polonizing a million times, "eyes 1, eyes 2, etc., takes a lot of time." Expressions are repeated in this case. Is it possible to translate automatically, or do I need each one in turn?
Regards and thank you for your help.
As far as I understand the "Translate back" is a text that hasn't been added or used, or is somehow incomplete. Just skip it. Same for "Empty line - no need for translating"

The only usage of COD on RoR I know is "Cash on Delivery" when sending mail and the receiver has to pay to take the added items.

If you have multiple times the same or very similar phrase to translate, there should be suggestion below the textfield. On the right side of this suggestions is a small save-icon. It should have the mouse-over-tooltip "use and save" or something like that. By clicking it you will use the suggested phrase and save it.

Hope this helps a bit^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
ariusblade

Post#39 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:10 pm

I will translate in italian when i'll have spare time ;)

peradore

Post#40 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:00 pm

when will be translated stuff be uploaded?