Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ninjagon

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#11 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Thx guys!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Gatalina

Post#12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 pm

Echt jetz.......
Gatlinn - Kraehenfeld

Roguibu

Post#13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Cool. And what about new weapons and accessories??? There will we a new set like the genesis/subjugate??
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Glorian

Post#14 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Shaman Night Goblin Armor is what most goblins have waited for.
Apart from that I like also the trouser/Boot combo of the slayer. As Most are not a fan of the british-ibiza-slayers in their beach footwear. :)

geraldtarrant

Post#15 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 pm
SmackdownNinja wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm So the conqueror and dominator sets are getting nerfed? An odd way to go about things to say the least.
Conq/Dom will be receiving a "correction" in order to scale them with the current and future gear sets, which will prevent gear gap disparities and provide a gradual, but measured progression as time is spent, renown is gained and gear acquired.
Correction? You dont want to use word nerf? Becouse reducing something is nothing else than nerf.
And unless you nerf it to level of annihilator, what would be totaly unfair, introducing additional set, becouse you want to cover mob bad feelings about this server, will crush balance of sets in rr80 environment in long term. Adding just one atm is just allowing doomflayer power level to exist in future. And i remember everyone in the staff was tryiong to avoid introducing doom/warp.
Very bad move from my pov.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

wdesu

Post#16 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Love shaman and choppa appearances. But I'm hyped the most for the new BW and magus looks.
Will the new sets be experiencing the same stat correction after introducing future sets (Invader), or are they being made with them in mind? (I see that stat's aren't final yet, i don't know if Inv stats are finalized.) I suppose it's inevitable that we'll see more tweaks to sets before Sov.
Last edited by wdesu on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bladepower7

Post#17 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Hype!
KUMA: Order Japanese Guild ---- Art of Execution: OCE/SEA Guild
Bladetemplar - KotBS 40/81 ----- Bladepower - CHO 40/82
Bladelegend - WL 40/60 ----- Bladeboss - BO 40/70

KotBS have low dps: https://imgur.com/PX59rru

SmackdownNinja

Post#18 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Correction, nerf, or whatever people want to call it seems like wasted time. So basicially you have to re farm gear again to keep a similar power level you had before? Shouldn't you feel stronger in new gear? I mean why release new gear at all if there is no power/stat progression? I dont think dropping warpforged level gear is a good idea, but this just seems a step in the wrong direction tbh. Also if conq and dom are getting their prices reduced, wouldnt you want lower ranks players to be competive with one who have the lastest gear? Not trying to start trouble just confused lol
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#19 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Sry that i have to say it but the "Sets" are looking horrible.
Especially the Mara looks again like garbage.... why can`t he finally get one of his sets that has rly style with the giant cloak on his shoulders.
Even the Mara Npc's in Praaq have it.
I`m sick of hoping finally get som stylish sets where i feel mighty and not like a level 10 toon.

Tesq

Post#20 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:23 pm

The appereance is the same for both rvr /sc sets or they are differents?