Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ChicagoJoe

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#211 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Is there any where other than https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0 for the stats for the new armor, including Sentinel armor?

I can't access this link and the wiki isn't updated.

Also, is there a developer preview for sentinel too that I missed?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#212 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Sentinel vendor in each city.
Dying is no option.

ChicagoJoe

Post#213 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:30 pm

I am aware of the vendor for Vanquisher and Oppressor, however I could only see 3 of the items from quest givers for Sentinel - I didn't think there was a Sentinel vendor.

Not sure if it is worth taking time away from rvr, but it would be helpful to see stats and procs
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Sulorie

Post#214 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:50 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:30 pm I am aware of the vendor for Vanquisher and Oppressor, however I could only see 3 of the items from quest givers for Sentinel - I didn't think there was a Sentinel vendor.

Not sure if it is worth taking time away from rvr, but it would be helpful to see stats and procs
There is a new vendor near the other armor set vendors, because some ppl got a sentinel coin as reward for exchange.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#215 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Will the appearence of the first video be available in future? or they already are? i really love the choppa's one and i would love to have it
Zputadenti

CountTalabecland

Post#216 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Is there still somewhere that I can get the Ironbreaker helmet that is in this video?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

oaliaen

Post#217 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Choppa set is really nice...

Nosun

Post#218 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:16 am

I have 1 character into vaquisher/oppressor and another just getting into it and also have most of the accessories and weapons from over. I have to say the gear was well thought out and stat bonuses are what they should be. I have also looked at the gear bonuses for other characters I am leveling and the look good too. Just wanted to say whoever put the gear sets together did a damn good job.

Ads
tinkuoo7

Post#219 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:07 am

Like shaman and choppa appearances. In any case, I've advertised the most for the new BW and magus looks.

Will the new sets experience the equivalent detail amendment subsequent to presenting future sets (Invader), or would they say they are being made in light of them? (I see that details aren't conclusive yet, I don't have the foggiest idea whether Inv details are finished.) I guess it's inescapable that we'll see more changes to sets before Sov.

space44

Post#220 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:21 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:30 pm Team created, Community Powered: Renown Rank 55+ Gear. Only on Return of Reckoning.

Coming soon to a vendor near you. Gear up for the next big fight with original content by the community, for the community.

Click here to watch on YouTube
i need to know where the those chosen shoulders are now. they look so familiar but so different at the same time
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.