MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1276

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#21 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:08 pm

geezereur wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:58 pm
Hard to get the kill 100 masked players quest done when no one is wearing one.
you need to be masked in the scenario, you'll get them inside
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
User avatar
Haskr
Posts: 210

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#22 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 pm

zolio1236 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm
These quest are almost impossible for a sub lv 40 . How am I supposed to complete these quests ? Yes I have tried not possible at lv 35 and forget trying to get a group when lv 40 can solo easy. Same goes for public quest I am not going to out damage a lv 40 player. Even in a war band I am not getting rolls due to lack of damage and dying in like 1 hit.

I am look for clarity how can i accomplish these task for this event ?
Hey,

I did the first quest (10 kills for the mask) with my lvl 34 SW, it worked quite well (a death here and there because of poor kiting, but oh well). Same for the Public Quest. As I get it, it is also a lot of RNG. I played in a warband and placed 8 (got a white bag).

The event goes over two weeks, im sure you can find a group in that time, or ask in the guild or friendslist. If you're a Dps maybe group up with a healer, they also have a hard time killing the mobs in due time.

In the end its just a (great) event for T4 characters, if it doesn't bring fun, there is no need to do it. Masks for the scenario can also be acquired trough rvr and sc as I get it. The rewards in the PQ are also mostly fun based (got a permanent rotten Tomato to throw at my enemys! :D )

Edit: I also had to shout and swear at people for kill stealing hehe :lol:

@ the devs: can we please please please get a permanent squeakers pet? I would give my soul and 12 silver for that! It's the best follower I ever saw :shock:

Great fight against the Daemon!
Image

User avatar
bichka
Posts: 306

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#23 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm

wow nice screenshot, is it sweetfx?
Shace / Orkansas / Sniksnaga / Kirakishou
Shinku / Suiseiseki / Souseiseki / Bichka
Spoiler:
WB on live
Image
Image

User avatar
zolio1236
Posts: 19

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#24 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Haskr wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 pm
zolio1236 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm
These quest are almost impossible for a sub lv 40 . How am I supposed to complete these quests ? Yes I have tried not possible at lv 35 and forget trying to get a group when lv 40 can solo easy. Same goes for public quest I am not going to out damage a lv 40 player. Even in a war band I am not getting rolls due to lack of damage and dying in like 1 hit.

I am look for clarity how can i accomplish these task for this event ?
Hey,

I did the first quest (10 kills for the mask) with my lvl 34 SW, it worked quite well (a death here and there because of poor kiting, but oh well). Same for the Public Quest. As I get it, it is also a lot of RNG. I played in a warband and placed 8 (got a white bag).

The event goes over two weeks, im sure you can find a group in that time, or ask in the guild or friendslist. If you're a Dps maybe group up with a healer, they also have a hard time killing the mobs in due time.

In the end its just a (great) event for T4 characters, if it doesn't bring fun, there is no need to do it. Masks for the scenario can also be acquired trough rvr and sc as I get it. The rewards in the PQ are also mostly fun based (got a permanent rotten Tomato to throw at my enemys! :D )

@ the devs: can we please please please get a permanent squeakers pet? I would give my soul and 12 silver for that! It's the best follower I ever saw :shock:

Great fight against the Daemon!
Image
I play a WH lv 34 also and I can not kite like a SW does with ranged I am MDPS class i will keep plucking away at the public quest but life is much easier from Range then being in the mobs face getting one shoted. I have been only play this WH for 5 weeks i dont know alot of people here, so i spam alot for grps or LFG when i am pveing to level. Its not for lack of trying because i try to get grps its the other people whether they want you or not, its seems this time of day alot of EU players and i am from East coast of US , very tight community and i feel like an outsider. I try and do my best, but EU players are very harsh call u out and do not offer a solution just hateful words. I have being soloing more in ORvR of late just so I do not have to deal with the politics of the WB or not doing something right.

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1276

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Get a mask it will inscreqse your XP gain a bit and try to level up fast few level it will be easier
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Haskr
Posts: 210

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#26 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:18 pm

bichka wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm
wow nice screenshot, is it sweetfx?
to be honest I don't know, just some filter from the standard windows 10 picture thingy (paint?) :D

User avatar
Haskr
Posts: 210

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#27 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:26 pm

zolio1236 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm
Haskr wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 pm
zolio1236 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm
These quest are almost impossible for a sub lv 40 . How am I supposed to complete these quests ? Yes I have tried not possible at lv 35 and forget trying to get a group when lv 40 can solo easy. Same goes for public quest I am not going to out damage a lv 40 player. Even in a war band I am not getting rolls due to lack of damage and dying in like 1 hit.

I am look for clarity how can i accomplish these task for this event ?
Hey,

I did the first quest (10 kills for the mask) with my lvl 34 SW, it worked quite well (a death here and there because of poor kiting, but oh well). Same for the Public Quest. As I get it, it is also a lot of RNG. I played in a warband and placed 8 (got a white bag).

The event goes over two weeks, im sure you can find a group in that time, or ask in the guild or friendslist. If you're a Dps maybe group up with a healer, they also have a hard time killing the mobs in due time.

In the end its just a (great) event for T4 characters, if it doesn't bring fun, there is no need to do it. Masks for the scenario can also be acquired trough rvr and sc as I get it. The rewards in the PQ are also mostly fun based (got a permanent rotten Tomato to throw at my enemys! :D )

@ the devs: can we please please please get a permanent squeakers pet? I would give my soul and 12 silver for that! It's the best follower I ever saw :shock:

Great fight against the Daemon!
Image
I play a WH lv 34 also and I can not kite like a SW does with ranged I am MDPS class i will keep plucking away at the public quest but life is much easier from Range then being in the mobs face getting one shoted. I have been only play this WH for 5 weeks i dont know alot of people here, so i spam alot for grps or LFG when i am pveing to level. Its not for lack of trying because i try to get grps its the other people whether they want you or not, its seems this time of day alot of EU players and i am from East coast of US , very tight community and i feel like an outsider. I try and do my best, but EU players are very harsh call u out and do not offer a solution just hateful words. I have being soloing more in ORvR of late just so I do not have to deal with the politics of the WB or not doing something right.
Hmm I see, sadly my runepriest is only level 13 or something, so I can't heal you, maybe in a week im in the 20's and it could work.

WH is a great class to run solo, I had one till like lvl 34, but its true, for questing it can be difficult with low levels against champion mobs.

Its also true that most of the community is garbage, but that comes with any mmo/online game as I get it :D
I see people shouting at dd healers all the time for example, but its a small game so just play what brings the most fun.

Aren't there some Na guilds? I see Zaxxed spamming all the time for members, think they are from NA (maybe from Ohio, they all seem like lunatics) but maybe they can help.

xoonerfree
Posts: 41

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#28 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks for the event content.

So, when are we getting new BiS items? I've been using the same weapons and armor for 2 years now.

Ads
User avatar
Haskr
Posts: 210

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#29 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:58 pm

xoonerfree wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:31 pm
Thanks for the event content.

So, when are we getting new BiS items? I've been using the same weapons and armor for 2 years now.
Rejoice! In two weeks! :lol:

User avatar
Solutar
Posts: 54

Re: MVP EVENT : Masks-Vendetta-Propaganda

Post#30 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Im sorry but i dont understand at all what i have to do to participate and have Progress in this Event. My english is not the worst, still the Explanation of the Event is confusing as hell, is there any Shorter or simpler Version of what to do?
Loved by Few,
Hated by Most,
Respected by all.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests