Recent Topics

Ads

Oups, by the way...

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Edenwolf

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#21 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Any one have the link to the youtube video for forts?
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#22 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

vianiznice

Post#23 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Interesting! Now if only I could set up my client again so it doesn't crash every other minute.

Drysill

Post#24 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 pm

All right guys... this is it..

will there be a new/next level sc weapon or new overlord set replacement?

tnx for your effort ^^

wonshot

Post#25 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 pm

will there be any changes to Cross realming now that forts are a reality?
Harder limmitations between realm hopping, or simply allowing players to jump to whatever side is winning the campaign?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

nebelwerfer

Post#26 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Oh man I'm looking forward to this <3 time flies guys it was just two weeks ago i remember someone started talking about fortresses and the day is a comin

MaxHayman
Management

Post#27 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm

wonshot wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 pm will there be any changes to Cross realming now that forts are a reality?
Harder limmitations between realm hopping, or simply allowing players to jump to whatever side is winning the campaign?
The xrealm lock is in. However i think its current configuration doesn't enforce it strictly enough. I will be tweaking.
Max Hayman

10SCN

Post#28 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm
wonshot wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 pm will there be any changes to Cross realming now that forts are a reality?
The xrealm lock is in. However i think its current configuration doesn't enforce it strictly enough. I will be tweaking.
I'd love to see you with implement a crossrealm lock that prevents same-tier crossrealming. Log out in T2-T4, and be restricted to T1 for X minutes. Log out in T1, and be restricted to playing T2-T4 for X minutes.

Ads
Jandeporas

Post#29 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:18 am

Thank you for your hard efforts putting the game together again, it means a world to some of us <3

I'm also concerned that new sets may look like refurbished T2 sets, vanquisher look was a big turnoff.

About the xrealm:
Spoiler:
10SCN wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 pm
MaxHayman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm
I'd love to see you with implement a crossrealm lock that prevents same-tier crossrealming. Log out in T2-T4, and be restricted to T1 for X minutes. Log out in T1, and be restricted to playing T2-T4 for X minutes.

Then xrealmers will have different accounts, to obstruct different accounts xrealming a gmail-phone account lock combined with an IP verification system that unmasks proxies must be implemented and that's terribly difficult and inconvenient to implement in the account database system... It has been discussed many times before and there's no easy way to fix this problem.
Spoiler:

larsulu
Suspended

Post#30 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:41 am

nice guys, i never played live so i'm kinda hyped!
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok