Oups, by the way...

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Nefarian78
Posts: 281

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#51 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 am

Grunbag wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Invader will have the same appearance than live
What about classes that already have Invader looking sets? Will it be the same for them too? Black Orcs for example.

Other than Conqueror BOs have received literally 0 new apperances that aren't shoulders or heads =(

Ads
User avatar
doenny
Posts: 30

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#52 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Btw, will there be also new weapons with fortress cming?

And what about Sentinel inf rewards weapons? Or is it rumour?

Thanks Đ
Donnyen - Swordmaster rr67
Huguess - Knight of the Blazing Sun rr60
Bernardt - Warrior Priest rr65
Galalsandar - White Lion rr60

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 170

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#53 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:16 pm

doenny wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Btw, will there be also new weapons with fortress cming?

And what about Sentinel inf rewards weapons? Or is it rumour?

Thanks Đ
New weapons from sc
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
Leecifer
Posts: 127

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#54 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:29 am

larsulu wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:16 pm
doenny wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Btw, will there be also new weapons with fortress cming?

And what about Sentinel inf rewards weapons? Or is it rumour?

Thanks Đ
New weapons from sc
Are the new SC weps going to be twice as grindy?
Montague
Rickless - WP
Fridge - IB
Clokwerk - ENGI
Katie - Shaman

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 170

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#55 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:41 am

Leecifer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:29 am
larsulu wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:16 pm
doenny wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Btw, will there be also new weapons with fortress cming?

And what about Sentinel inf rewards weapons? Or is it rumour?

Thanks Đ
New weapons from sc
Are the new SC weps going to be twice as grindy?
dunno yet ;)
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1403

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#56 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:39 am

Nefarian78 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 am
Grunbag wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Invader will have the same appearance than live
What about classes that already have Invader looking sets? Will it be the same for them too? Black Orcs for example.

Other than Conqueror BOs have received literally 0 new apperances that aren't shoulders or heads =(
Maybe I was wrong , who knows :)

And mythic design set with helm and shoulders appearance . Each tier gear used the same body, glove, boot , belt. Some generic gear got alternative texture
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 170

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#57 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Will you decrease conq/dom pieces cost from merchants ?
Conq gloves/boots will be tradeable?
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
berneke91
Posts: 53

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#58 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 pm

MaxHayman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm
wonshot wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 pm
will there be any changes to Cross realming now that forts are a reality?
Harder limmitations between realm hopping, or simply allowing players to jump to whatever side is winning the campaign?
The xrealm lock is in. However i think its current configuration doesn't enforce it strictly enough. I will be tweaking.
I will name my firstborn after you if this becomes real.

Death to xrealmers.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR7X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR70
Juckanizer - Mara RR70
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Vindictus - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Ads
User avatar
perche
Posts: 150

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#59 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:59 pm

there is a date for the release of the patch, because after the fortresses is the icing on the cake, the cities.
Are there plans of how they are going to be? pve or pvp
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Diskete highdensity Magus

Image

User avatar
Alsayr
Posts: 119

Re: Oups, by the way...

Post#60 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 am

Awesome guys! YOU ARE THE BEST.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests