This Scenario has several locations to capture through out the rocky terrain of Thunder Valley. Capturing these locations will grant more points towards winning the Scenario as well as grant points over time.
Capturing a location will grant the realm use of siege weapons to help defend the location.
Capturing the Gyrocopter Hangar will allow your Realm to bombard capture locations siege weapons!
- Fort loot is now back.
- Respawns in a fort zone is now different when fort is not active (so after a lord has fallen or fort has been defended).
- Fixed an issue where fort lords would not scale up as defenders held objectives in stage2.
- Players in cages can no longer cast any spells apart from using "book of binding".
-Contribution will no longer be removed from other characters on your account on swapping to the underdog side.
-Instead, a 1h 50% XP/RR/INF buff will be applied when swapping sides to the underdog side when Realm Lock is enabled for the faction you were formerly contributing on.
NOTE: Same-faction character switches and swaps when realm lock is NOT enabled will still remove all contribution
- Corrected all Flight Time durations to match client values. They were all set to the same value by defaut in the database, but the changes are light.
- Winds of insanity now checks for LOS (remember that these checks are not perfect and can bug out).
- Farty Squig and Taste Like Chicken will work properly and next squig will be summoned instantly.
- Fixed Goop Shooting and Spore Cloud Visual Effect.
- Turrets can no longer be placed in walls.
- Fixed Self-Destruct, High Explosive Grenade, Steam Vents and Machine Gun Visual Effect. The vfx will correctly be applied on the target and not on every players in range.
- Fixed Phosphorous Shells Explosion VFX
- Deamons can no longer be placed in walls.
- Fixed Demonic Consumption Visual Effect. The crit Debuff VFX will be correctly placed upon the target.
- Fixed Instability Visual Effect. Your pet will correctly play the explosion from within VFX.
- Fixed Shred Visual Effect. The Armor Debuff VFX will be correctly placed upon the target.
- Added Invader 6pc Bonus.
- T4 RvR and Scenario prices have been adjusted rather significantly. This was skipped when Oppressor/Vanquisher were released, so the impact may be a bit more noticeable as both Conq/Dom and Opp/Vanq received rather significant reductions in cost. We're at the end of Open RvR rewards as we move into City Siege rewards, so these will be the final prices ending at Vanquisher/Oppressor. Scenario weapons have been adjusted as well in T4.
- Repeatable quests will now show with a blue icon in an npcs qust list.
- Essence of Death: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Stirring the Pot: This quest line has been reviewed
- A Lords' Game: This Epic Quest has been fully reworked and corrected
- Halls of Aenarion: You will now have to loot the Essence of Aenarion Eidolon
- Double-Edged: Objectives of the first step of this quest line have been corrected
- Bone of Contention: The second part of this quest line have been corrected
- Pages of Power: You will now have to loot the Ritual Parchments
 All NPCs count
 You can't do that anymore
 Fight enemies, not objects
 Chipfang has now a quest for you
 NPCs are targetable again
 Ellyrian Commanders will now spawn during first stage of Tor Elyr PQ
 Players should be able to turn in the quest