Recent Topics

Ads

Balance Discussion Forum v3

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 691

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#121 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:30 pm

madmalky2014 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:19 am
Dont post anything here it doesnt get listened too. Destro bias will continue while most of the development team play destro. Still wont convince me to move to destro zerg rabble. Unskilled reliant on number to win anything when numbers are near to equal they lose all the time.

Balance dont make me laugh this is the most imbalanced the game have ever been even since and every patch it gets worse. Try to think before you make changes what it is doing to the overall population.
destro bias.. :roll:
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our backs

Ads
User avatar
Detangler
Posts: 422

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#122 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm

I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs play it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Last edited by Detangler on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detangler - 40 DoK armor talisman farmer
Deetangler - 40/82 Chosen tankbot/murdermachine
Deeetangler - 40/6x Zealot healbot/talisman factory
Detanglerr - 40/xx Witch Elf boredom killer
Deetsquiggy - 40/x Squig butcherbot
Tanglers - baby Swordmaster

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#123 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Detangler wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm
I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs pay it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Destro bias detected :P
Spoiler:

User avatar
Detangler
Posts: 422

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#124 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Ototo wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:56 pm
Detangler wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm
I love reading comments from people claiming destro zergs all day every day and have been from time immemorial. It's like they cant remember anything from more than 6 months ago....

Also the "destro bias cause all devs pay it" comment. It's like they cant read patch notes either
Destro bias detected :P
I mean, yes. It's not like I hide it (hi signature line!). But all i stated was facts.

-Order was zerging for quite some time back when I started well over a year ago and destro had been the numbers underdog for a while (hence why i picked this side).

-**start heavy sarcasm** Yeah devs have a destro bias **end heavy sarcasm**, when they literally just buffed more WL damage abilities last patch. Come on....

Facts.
Detangler - 40 DoK armor talisman farmer
Deetangler - 40/82 Chosen tankbot/murdermachine
Deeetangler - 40/6x Zealot healbot/talisman factory
Detanglerr - 40/xx Witch Elf boredom killer
Deetsquiggy - 40/x Squig butcherbot
Tanglers - baby Swordmaster

User avatar
adamthelc
Posts: 832

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#125 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 pm

madmalky2014 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:19 am
Dont post anything here it doesnt get listened too. Destro bias will continue while most of the development team play destro. Still wont convince me to move to destro zerg rabble. Unskilled reliant on number to win anything when numbers are near to equal they lose all the time.

Balance dont make me laugh this is the most imbalanced the game have ever been even since and every patch it gets worse. Try to think before you make changes what it is doing to the overall population.
Maybe I am a little stupid, but sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend these type of posts in the way they were intended.

It seems like you are claiming destro is favored and to back that up you claim destro cant win an even fight. Is that correct?

User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 77

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#126 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:01 pm

You guys have no idea how to lead an organized wb and the real use of pugs/randoms.
But, you're really lucky cause I've got a super easy and short guide/how to!

I mean it might be dated, but fundamentals are still the same :D


Click here to watch on YouTube
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 85
Jel - WP 83
Jelyel - DoK 83

Darsch
Posts: 3

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#127 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Just remember the old saying, if it aint broke don' fix it.

Darsch
Posts: 3

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#128 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:07 pm

adamthelc wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 pm
madmalky2014 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:19 am
Dont post anything here it doesnt get listened too. Destro bias will continue while most of the development team play destro. Still wont convince me to move to destro zerg rabble. Unskilled reliant on number to win anything when numbers are near to equal they lose all the time.

Balance dont make me laugh this is the most imbalanced the game have ever been even since and every patch it gets worse. Try to think before you make changes what it is doing to the overall population.
Maybe I am a little stupid, but sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend these type of posts in the way they were intended.

It seems like you are claiming destro is favored and to back that up you claim destro cant win an even fight. Is that correct?
Just remember the old saying, if it aint broke don' fix it.

This is a first for me, i am usual hearing devs favor order and white lion is their favorite class so its been made op

Ads
User avatar
Drekan
Posts: 40

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#129 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:16 pm

its maybe time to back to original state for all class, Something new isnt automatically better... this gonna end as daoc is actually, nothing common with original game.

orvr meca to cap zone, city and fort are great and not subject to balance.
Elizerain Thex

Quantum23
Posts: 4

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#130 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 pm

White Lion is ridculously OP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests