Recent Topics

Ads

Balance Discussion Forum v3

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Balance Discussion Forum v3

Post#21 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Still endlessly peddling the myth that Order > Destro for RvR, eh Bulgy? That is a population/player issue, and not a balance one; if Phalanx decided to come back, you would see that.

You shouldn't be throwing **** at Warg for that.

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#22 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:33 pm Still endlessly peddling the myth that Order > Destro for RvR, eh Bulgy? That is a population/player issue, and not a balance one; if Phalanx decided to come back, you would see that.

BW better then sorc's this has came from high end player playing both
Slay better then the chopper, yet again coming from high end players playing both
Eng better them the Magus , same as above
Knight better then the chosen, same as above
IB better then the BG, same as above
WP better then the Dok same as above
and so on and so on.

You can only pull the wool over the players eyes for so long. then again Peter, we all know that at heart you are an Order player, just as most of the staff and team are.

As i said to little to late.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#23 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:56 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:33 pm Still endlessly peddling the myth that Order > Destro for RvR, eh Bulgy? That is a population/player issue, and not a balance one; if Phalanx decided to come back, you would see that.

Slay better then the chopper, yet again coming from high end players playing both
and so on and so on.

You can only pull the wool over the players eyes for so long. then again Peter, we all know that at heart you are an Order player, just as most of the staff and team are.

As i said to little to late.
please stop you make me cringe so hard

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:56 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm To little to late. You have knewn for months that where has been a major imbalance. and you done nothing about it. all you have done is make it easier for order to keep rolling desto. You have taken the time to bring in new op weapons, when what was needed was for a good balance. you have taken the time to bring in a new rvr system, which is so bad, that there are now more people afk'ing, more zerging then there has been before.
Don't post trash at me. We don't have the ability to do everything all the time. You don't pay my bills.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#25 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:09 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:56 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm To little to late. You have knewn for months that where has been a major imbalance. and you done nothing about it. all you have done is make it easier for order to keep rolling desto. You have taken the time to bring in new op weapons, when what was needed was for a good balance. you have taken the time to bring in a new rvr system, which is so bad, that there are now more people afk'ing, more zerging then there has been before.
Don't post trash at me. We don't have the ability to do everything all the time. You don't pay my bills.
That was not trash, that was fact, i know that sometimes you don't like to hear the truth, but Desto have been at breaking point for months and nothing has been done about it.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:15 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:09 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:56 pm
That was not trash, that was fact, i know that sometimes you don't like to hear the truth, but Desto have been at breaking point for months and nothing has been done about it.
Not exactly sure what you thought was going to come from this. Taking a piss at people putting in effort to work on a thankless and particularly difficult aspect of the game is a terrible idea, ignoring a direct warning from me is outright stupid.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Glorian

Post#27 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm

I Don't know of the other classes.
But Magus > Engi every day.
We tried to kill with two Engis (RR88, RR82) one Magus.
He killed one of us before we could both take him down.
Engi can single target kill stuff if he has BS+WS and avoid Tanks, Doks, Zealots.
Magus can single target everything if he goes INT+(Toughness, Wounds, Armor)

Zod24
Suspended

Post#28 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm
probably outplayed you both, doesnt mean anything as a whole

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:32 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 am
Tesq wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 am oh yes what about that sea of stuff in pending review?
Spoiler:
I hope is a joke and not a forseen of the future.......ppl will just re post all those stuff if not.....especially since some are still present as issue

Tankbeardz

Post#30 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm
Engi can single target kill stuff if he has BS+WS and avoid Tanks, Doks, Zealots.
Magus can single target everything if he goes INT+(Toughness, Wounds, Armor)
So wrong...I'm not going to post a wall of text because I have stated my case many times.
Last edited by Tankbeardz on Tue May 07, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.