Page 3 of 5

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 pm
by Tenhi
Wyvernblade wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 pm
Is the Spider Cape invisible? Got it, put it on... but can't see anything.
Seems like it. I got mine and cant get it to show either.

Yeah the resetting is whats screwing you over. I got mine after maybe 5 tries. But to add to the Bugs see the one above. Also please move the dudes talking to monster say so we can filter it out. Right now its on the normal say :/

Edit: An other bug with the Pies. If you take the quest with more than 10 "Guts" (named Insides in your inventory) it wont register them. You have to create a new one to get the quest to work. BUT if you have more than 10 Guts it will use up all of them. First try took 21 of them and the 2nd try took 11 :/

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:45 pm
by Flavorburst
Tenhi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 pm
Wyvernblade wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 pm
Is the Spider Cape invisible? Got it, put it on... but can't see anything.
Seems like it. I got mine and cant get it to show either.

Yeah the resetting is whats screwing you over. I got mine after maybe 5 tries. But to add to the Bugs see the one above. Also please move the dudes talking to monster say so we can filter it out. Right now its on the normal say :/

Edit: An other bug with the Pies. If you take the quest with more than 10 "Guts" (named Insides in your inventory) it wont register them. You have to create a new one to get the quest to work. BUT if you have more than 10 Guts it will use up all of them. First try took 21 of them and the 2nd try took 11 :/
Don't think so. It's almost impossible to have as bad luck as I have had. I think it has something to do with me having already completed the event task.

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 pm
by kryss
Flavorburst wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Tenhi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 pm
Wyvernblade wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 pm
Is the Spider Cape invisible? Got it, put it on... but can't see anything.
Seems like it. I got mine and cant get it to show either.

Yeah the resetting is whats screwing you over. I got mine after maybe 5 tries. But to add to the Bugs see the one above. Also please move the dudes talking to monster say so we can filter it out. Right now its on the normal say :/

Edit: An other bug with the Pies. If you take the quest with more than 10 "Guts" (named Insides in your inventory) it wont register them. You have to create a new one to get the quest to work. BUT if you have more than 10 Guts it will use up all of them. First try took 21 of them and the 2nd try took 11 :/
Don't think so. It's almost impossible to have as bad luck as I have had. I think it has something to do with me having already completed the event task.
edit: it seems you can complete it only at the AH pool. I picked the right apple in time in other two pools (bank and griffon) many times and got no credit. Worked at the AH pool, but with only one other player so you might try it at offpeak times

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 am
by kryss
Question on dyes: the crate has a decay timer, but dyes don't. Are we sure they are permanent and usable in the future as well?

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 am
by Flavorburst
kryss wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 pm
Flavorburst wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Tenhi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 pm


Seems like it. I got mine and cant get it to show either.




Yeah the resetting is whats screwing you over. I got mine after maybe 5 tries. But to add to the Bugs see the one above. Also please move the dudes talking to monster say so we can filter it out. Right now its on the normal say :/

Edit: An other bug with the Pies. If you take the quest with more than 10 "Guts" (named Insides in your inventory) it wont register them. You have to create a new one to get the quest to work. BUT if you have more than 10 Guts it will use up all of them. First try took 21 of them and the 2nd try took 11 :/
Don't think so. It's almost impossible to have as bad luck as I have had. I think it has something to do with me having already completed the event task.
edit: it seems you can complete it only at the AH pool. I picked the right apple in time in other two pools (bank and griffon) many times and got no credit. Worked at the AH pool, but with only one other player so you might try it at offpeak times
That's exactly what I had to do, wait until absolutely no one was there. That still doesn't seem right.

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:55 pm
by JackLope
How do you start the Stingy Jack questline?

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 pm
by Skullgrin
kryss wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 am
Question on dyes: the crate has a decay timer, but dyes don't. Are we sure they are permanent and usable in the future as well?

No timer on the dyes, and I added the black ones from this year to the stack of them that I bought last year - so no difference there. Interestingly though, my stack of Sanmdi Black dye didn't max out at 40. I have a stack of 45 of them right now and I am wondering just how many you can fit in a single stack...

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:13 pm
by Psilord
Sorry , but what is this helloween event for .

Dont know what to do , no chance to get anything in the quest-window .
No seller for items like it was last year .

Helloween event was real a great fun last year , and skins and titels wher easy to get .
And all could be done with logical .
This year I only know how to make 1 quest , and get nothing then that I have a completed quest in book ??
Sorry , extremly confusing , and Helloween this year has nothig to do with FUN !!!

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:14 pm
by Psilord
Sorry , but what is this helloween event for .

Dont know what to do , no chance to get anything in the quest-window .
No seller for items like it was last year .

Helloween event was real a great fun last year , and skins and titels wher easy to get .
And all could be done with logical .
This year I only know how to make 1 quest , and get nothing then that I have a completed quest in book ??
Sorry , extremly confusing , and Helloween this year has nothig to do with FUN !!!

Re: All Hallows' Eve

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 pm
by Gangan
Psilord wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:14 pm
Sorry , but what is this helloween event for .

Dont know what to do , no chance to get anything in the quest-window .
No seller for items like it was last year .

Helloween event was real a great fun last year , and skins and titels wher easy to get .
And all could be done with logical .
This year I only know how to make 1 quest , and get nothing then that I have a completed quest in book ??
Sorry , extremly confusing , and Helloween this year has nothig to do with FUN !!!
There is already a complete walkthrough in the forum...